Adesanya sparring Rumble

Damn AJ is stiff as fuck but I wouldn't want to catch one of those wide right hooks

he doesnt beat jones , not even while day dreaming after smoking somth. he cant ko him and for sure he wont survive the takedown.

Rumble was taking it easy on him, he could of dropped him if he wasn't throwing 10% of his power

lol, gotta love that, especially how it may seem like they throw some strikes hard but in reality they are both going very light compared to what they can do (obviously)

Rumble spars like I do but with less kicks, tricky shit and feints. Even though he sticks to meat and potatoes for his fights, I'm surprised he basically downgrades his style heavily for sparring.

Sparring man. The dude would be shitting his pants in a real fight with Rumble.

Rumble looks tired in their. Looks like he could use a 5 hr energy.

Rumble is power not a precision striker. His strengths can't really be used in sparring, and even if he did, he is no where near as technical or fast as style bender. I'm not thoroughly convinced the hype is justified just yet, but tonight's fight should tell us a lot. I think he should win the fight, but I'm not betting on it because I haven't seen enough of his grappling. That said if Kelvin tries to brawl he will look bad.

lol goat my ass this guy cant stop a takedown t save his life

Rumble is power not a precision striker. His strengths can't really be used in sparring, and even if he did, he is no where near as technical or fast as style bender. I'm not thoroughly convinced the hype is justified just yet, but tonight's fight should tell us a lot. I think he should win the fight, but I'm not betting on it because I haven't seen enough of his grappling. That said if Kelvin tries to brawl he will look bad.

Rumble is power and not a precision striker? I mean it may not look like it but he does pick his shots thats what a precision striker does.

But my moneys on gastelum tonight. If gastelum loses i'm going to send some weird shit to his gym and put it under his name, as punishment.

Rumble is a pretty technical and precise striker. His kicks, slips, parries, punches, footwork are all on point. He's actually one of the best strikers in mma history. Never been rocked by strikes is powerful as fuck and explosive with quick reflexes.

Rumble is power and not a precision striker? I mean it may not look like it but he does pick his shots thats what a precision striker does.

But my moneys on gastelum tonight. If gastelum loses i'm going to send some weird shit to his gym and put it under his name, as punishment.
So what are you sending? Reach was too much tonight, Kelvin looked good early but couldn't connect enough. Wasn't it like 9" reach advantage for adesanya? That's nuts.

So what are you sending? Reach was too much tonight, Kelvin looked good early but couldn't connect enough. Wasn't it like 9" reach advantage for adesanya? That's nuts.

What gym does he train at? I'm going to send him a dildo.

He trains at
Yuma United Mixed Martial Arts
Yuma, Arizona
304 S Main St
Lol I bet u won't. Pics or its fake

Back