News Adesanya slapped Woodley's butt in da club

Well..we know Woodley got dat butt, not surprisingly Adesanya got a little excited and got a slap in.

I'm sorry, was not my intentions trigger so many girls around here..

Bro, what really matters is what happens inside the Octagon, everything else is "The Kardashians" level of cringe, just that. If the dude is gay or not, that is up to him, don't be such a bum.

Anyway, it seems that you are actually kind of excited with the whole thing, to the point of making a thread about it.

I haven't calibrated my gaydar recently but this thread is giving off some welcoming vibes

@3:50

Just having some fun with da boiz
Es normal

Reminds me of when i was about 12,13, my friends and I thought it was funny to sneak up behind one another when walking up the stairs and stick a finger ......
No homo tho

I think Israel might be bisexual. He has said a lot of things and done a lot of things that straight men do not do. Nothing wrong with being bisexual but I don't think Woodley would be okay with it if he knew he was bisexual.

LOL. I read it as

Adesanya tapped Woodley's butt in da club

Tyrone has a big ass. I’d slap it too if i were bigger than him.

I think Israel might be bisexual. He has said a lot of things and done a lot of things that straight men do not do. Nothing wrong with being bisexual but I don't think Woodley would be okay with it if he knew he was bisexual.
Israel really is Bi. Also tyrone has p4p biggest ass

cant blame him, this ass is legit
If you're in the same room as woodley and moving your hands around at all, you'll likely hit that ass. That things huge.
Imagine Tyron twerking in da club.
Can't blame him Tyron's got dat badonkadonk.
Woodley got a phatty
Woodley has a gorgeous ass, women pay thousands to have surgery to be like that. It was jingling all over the place in the Thompson fight, watched and enjoyed <3
<Lmaoo>

You guys are fucking killing me with this shit

Back