Media Adesanya s weirdo instagram post

Nothing to say about the GIF. Pretty gross and clearly why people put that dude on ignore.

I’m one of those people that can separate humor and reality pretty easily.
This is my first run in with him so I took it as a one time off the wall goofy post. If it becomes a regular thing that’s when it becomes gross to me.

It's an acquired taste, deeper down the banana you go the more flavor.

They can't handle the intellect coming from outside the box. Entire thread is full of laughs.

The funny thing is how many think this is just a normal thing. It’s a normal thing to see a championship fighter nestle in with a random man in the crowd and smooch.

Not unusual at all.

I like Israel as a fighter. This is not a normal thing by any stretch of the imagination.

You can talk about that weird dude who kissed bj penns cheek on his walk out

But this situation is offensive. To call a spade a spade and say look how weird this is.
Israel kissed this dude in the crowd.

This shit is hilarious.

You are extremely odd. It's a Maori greeting. Nothing sexual about it at all. It's not kissing like Romero. Completely normal.

How the fuck do you find this remotely offensive?

Not sure if repost or not

Thats how maori (Indigenous New Zealanders)greet each other, its called a HONGI.

It represents the time when Tane the creator put the breath of life into the first human through the nose.It also has similar undertones to the biblical genesis of the creation of man

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

It's actually the other way around.
{<hhh]
90% of sherdog users are probably gay anyway, hence the widespread homophobia to hide that.
SomeWiltedBorzoi-max-1mb.gif

Sherdoggers when their girlfriends catch them on the site.

Thats how maori (Indigenous New Zealanders)greet each other, its called a HONGI.

It represents the time when Tane the creator put the breath of life into the first human through the nose.It also has similar undertones to the biblical genesis of the creation of man

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
and i thought my tangled reasoning for why its ok for me to kiss to dudes was excessive jeez louise

Dudes wanting to wrestle and roll around with dudes is pretty queer.

Im from Hawaii and totally get it but your image isn't helping. All the pictures look like parents with their kids and between lovers.

Someone must really try hard to not understand.

The Maori are the indigenous Polynesian people of New Zealand.
Israel Adesanya is a New Zealander.

I put about 10 Maori greetings that were exactly the same as Israel and that dude.
I mentioned it was Maori Greeting and noted I googled those images.

You have to put a lot of effort to misunderstand the post or the pictures.

and i thought my tangled reasoning for why its ok for me to kiss to dudes was excessive jeez louise
Theres five stages

Denial
Anger
Bargaining(which is where youre at)

Only depression and acceptance left mate.

:eek::eek::eek:. My problem with gay people is this. No one cares. If everyone was gay the world wouldn't exist in 100 years. If you are alive, thank a straight person. Who cares if he is a pufter, But don't tell me I have to like it . When I see :eek::eek::eek:s kissing I want to be sick. Just go be a :eek::eek::eek: and get out of here with it. LOL no HOMO. Fuck you PC :eek::eek::eek:s, Honestly be men for Christ sake.

Yes both people share the same breath, the breath of life. It is something spiritual, you can really feel the wairua flow with a hongi especially after something like a fight

Back