Media Adesanya s weirdo instagram post

Look at this clown hiding in his closet. Just come out already. Stop being so ashamed of yourself little guy
Ahahahah don't try too hard to defend your boyfriend adesanya, i undesrtand you like kiss men like your idol but do not pretend the same from other people internet tough guy.

Ahahahah don't try too hard to defend your boyfriend adesanya, i undesrtand you like kiss men like your idol but do not pretend the same from other people internet tough guy.
lol look at this snowflake, so offended I called him out for being in the closet. Just come out, little Jimmy. It's 2019. Don't be embarrassed.

i hate the prick,but that post seems like hes respecting his fans,Fair play to him

The Israel obsession wagon rolllllllllls on!

I'll continue saying it: IA is good for MMA.

You might want to watch him win or you might want to watch him lose. But either way you watch.

How do you not love this kid? He's fearless and true to himself. That lucky fan probably just got the rub, probably got a raise on monday morning lmao

Whenever I see an Eskimo. I approach him and we nestle each other’s noses. Nose to nose.

That’s just how straight men act. You didn’t know that?
Well I wouldn’t expect you to nestle each other’s noses ear to ear

You brought up a non entity on Sherdog, I called you out on it, now you're trying to go "triggered!" I bet you unironically watch Crowder too.
Haha, still salty?

If you can’t handle the internet, stay off.
Sensitive SJW’s man. I swear.

Not sure if repost or not

I love the internet, the self exposed ignorance and insecurity. By the way, I've heard about some funny shit about Turkey, home of the world famous 'bathhouses', dawg.
The craziest part is MMA is and has always been a very international sport, you'd think
the fans would use it as an opportunity to expand their knowledge, instead they
bring their small mindedness to the sport and its culture, one of many reasons its stagnant.

How do you not love this kid? He's fearless and true to himself. That lucky fan probably just got the rub, probably got a raise on monday morning lmao

I didn't want to like the guy but I give up. I don't care how weird he is.

The post you quoted is the answer to the question you asked

So gay is offensive to you. Despite that’s what they refer to themselves as?

Lgbtq. Man you are brainwashed. Nobody should be offended by words.
And if they are. That’s on them.

I think it’s funny when an adult will say something I’m reference. Like. “N word”. Or. “C word”.

How delicate people have become.
The pussification of an entire nation.

Nothing to see here folks. Just two guys connecting in synergy.

So gay is offensive to you.
No. Wrong.

Did not finish the rest of the post.

I’m not sure how I can say it any differently. Anything you say in order to insult or demean is derogatory.

So gay is offensive to you. Despite that’s what they refer to themselves as?

Lgbtq. Man you are brainwashed. Nobody should be offended by words.
And if they are. That’s on them.

I think it’s funny when an adult will say something I’m reference. Like. “N word”. Or. “C word”.

How delicate people have become.
The pussification of an entire nation.
I love how people try to rile others with some 'trigger sentences" when in reality the message they are passing is quite the opposite.
What are you trying to say? that it is great to reference someone with those word and the person who uses them should be proud?

I do agree that if someone say "n-word" we all know what it means, so it shouldn't matter if you use the word or not.
However, I do think it is ridiculous that African-Americans (just staying within the PC word to prove my point) are free to use the word they hate so much when it come from "the white man".
I find it hilarious and at the same time highly contradicting.

HOWEVER, such is our society today, and you do have to be mindful of what and how you speak.
Glorifying the old days when one could be "insensitive" as to utter those words just point out the fact you want to be a dick... ;)

There's no such thing as normal, TS.

Ok. That obvious. But that’s a definition.

If you’re offended by someone’s speech or words you’re not a victim. You’re a giant pussy offended by words.
I’m not saying that’s you.
Didn’t people Lear the phrase sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me when they were 4?

***. My original post was I thought you said gay was an offensive derogatory word.

I suppose that’s my bad if that’s not what you were saying.
I mean if you called me gay in a derogatory manner I’d be offended by the insult but not the actual word gay lol

Yes, cause Sherdog is known to be a haven for blue haired SJW, and not overly sensitive right wing snow flakes who constantly cry and whine about "THE LEFT! REEEEEEEEEE!"

Look at all these "sensitive right wing snowflakes" !!! I bet they cry and whine about "THE LEFT!REEEEEEE!" 24/7/365.

I bet they even voted for Trump too !!!

Right ?

Screenshot_20190802-123142_Adblock Browser.jpg

30qdo0.jpg

1486582707312.jpg

6b51u2v3rg801.jpg

Back