Media Adesanya s weirdo instagram post

"Any contact between two men is gay" says forum dedicated to talking about and watching half naked sweaty men grapple eachother for hours on end.

bork1}

Didn’t know they had Maori’s from Nigeria.

Whenever I see an Eskimo. I approach him and we nestle each other’s noses. Nose to nose.

That’s just how straight men act. You didn’t know that?

Nothing to say about the GIF. Pretty gross and clearly why people put that dude on ignore.
I’m one of those people that can separate humor and reality pretty easily.
This is my first run in with him so I took it as a one time off the wall goofy post. If it becomes a regular thing that’s when it becomes gross to me.

Lol americans and their insecurities. Only in america are you a weirdo for showing love to fellow humans. No wonder your country is fucked up.

Last edited:
In some weird way I don't fully understand, random dude was a straight G about it.

The funny thing is how many think this is just a normal thing. It’s a normal thing to see a championship fighter nestle in with a random man in the crowd and smooch.

Not unusual at all.

I like Israel as a fighter. This is not a normal thing by any stretch of the imagination.

You can talk about that weird dude who kissed bj penns cheek on his walk out

But this situation is offensive. To call a spade a spade and say look how weird this is.
Israel kissed this dude in the crowd.

This shit is hilarious.

Yes, cause Sherdog is known to be a haven for blue haired SJW, and not overly sensitive right wing snow flakes who constantly cry and whine about "THE LEFT! REEEEEEEEEE!"
Clearly my comment triggered you’re stupid ass. Haha
TRIGGERED!!!

Clearly my comment triggered you’re stupid ass. Haha
TRIGGERED!!!
You brought up a non entity on Sherdog, I called you out on it, now you're trying to go "triggered!" I bet you unironically watch Crowder too.

Back