Media Adesanya Responds to Kevin Holland w/ The Schmo

The only thing that was unproven was how he would fair against the Elite and how he would handle a Grappler. Any fan worth their salt and that ACTUALLY Followed Adesanya knew he had experience as he's had 80 Kickboxing fights.

Not denying that he did a smart thing, but even Dana shot that shit down the Post Fight Press Conference, he said to jump the line would be ridiculous and he wouldn't do it anyway.

I don't wan this to come across that I don't like Holland, I do, but given the level of competition he's faced, and how LITTLE experience he has compared to Izzy, calling Izzy out wasn't really it ESPECIALLY if he verbally backs down acknowledging what I said earlier in that he can't beat them.

Don't see what's so hard to understand about that. Holland himself said he's not ready, so I'm going "Well why call him out in the first place" I know you're sporting Yellow Card's Brother but I KNOW you're smarter than that.

My man, he didn't talk shit to Izzy expecting to get a TS next, he did to get people talking, it worked.

Scared bitch eh?

Agreed. Holland should've just bit down on his mouthpiece and throw down like a real man. Not ragdoll his opponent in the grappling sequences, because his opponent had 0 grappling knowledge. Pussy shit :)

He shouldn't even block the punches imo, just get socked repeatedly on the jaw. Pussy shit dodging punches.

My man, he didn't talk shit to Izzy expecting to get a TS next, he did to get people talking, it worked.

Yeah he didn't but some Interviewer asked Dana, this isn't Holland's fault, but that just shows that when Fighter's run their mouth, they're pushing for that Fight.

Again this is NOT Holland's fault, but this doesn't change the fact that under no circumstances does Holland beat Adesanya, hell he might not even reach him.

Rob would look great if he fought those UFC rejects tbh
Na lima would put up a good fight against Whittaker

Mousasi would beat Whittaker. Mousasi is a over all better fighter with a better jab.

Back