Media "Adesanya needs to be humbled..."

Izzy always seemed like a good guy. He's just supremely confident, and also a bit of a troll (particularly towards people who talk shit to him first), so that rubs people the wrong way sometimes. But if someone is respectful to him, he'll always be super respectful back it seems.

MW division needs a sambo world champ. And before you say it: no, Akhmedov and Kopylov are not it.

He only rubs you the wrong way if you're susceptible
<NewGina>
Izzy always seemed like a good guy. He's just supremely confident, and also a bit of a troll (particularly towards people who talk shit to him first), so that rubs people the wrong way sometimes. But if someone is respectful to him, he'll always be super respectful back it seems.
Exactly what I see as well.
MW division needs a sambo world champ. And before you say it: no, Akhmedov and Kopylov are not it.
No, that's not what I was going to ask, my question is why? Lol.

<NewGina>

Exactly what I see as well.

No, that's not what I was going to ask, my question is why? Lol.
A combat sambo world champ on the level of Islam or Amosov would give Adesanya more than he could handle. Sadly, guys like that don't grow on trees.

He's lucky MW division is trash in the UFC. He wouldn't be champ if these guys were in the UFC

Mousasi, Ismailov, Mineev, Tokov, Ridder

Izzy should larp as a military guy, suck the US troops off and always talk about Jesus, i think that'd make him much more popular on here!
Riiiight because everyone loves Tim Kennedy, Colby Covington, and Matt Hughes so much haha

Honestly, everyone gets a ton of hate on here if they're successful <WhatItIs>

He's lucky MW division is trash in the UFC. He wouldn't be champ if these guys were in the UFC

Mousasi, Ismailov, Mineev, Tokov, Ridder

Yeah he's super lucky the middleweight division is terrible in the UFC just about any other middleweight outside the UFC could beat him

Am I a true shertard now?

Riiiight because everyone loves Tim Kennedy, Colby Covington, and Matt Hughes so much haha

Honestly, everyone gets a ton of hate on here if they're successful <WhatItIs>
But:
Kennedy is a mega douche
Hughes was very beloved before some of the things he did came out
Covington is an idiot.

These guys don't get shit because they're patriotic, but some of them would get even more shit if they weren't i think..

Lol Izzy would beat every version of Mousasi, Mousasi never beat anyone like Izzy

Remember this dude decided to go fight WW's in Bellator
Yeah he decided to move to Bellator after Bisping ducked the real contenders and picked fights against old Hendo (who Mousasi murked with the first punch) and retired GSP.

A mediocre grappler like Vettori who lost to Shoeface and went to draw with Omari managed to take Israel's back lmao
A mediocre striker like Kelvin boxed his face off, and he's a WW

Suuuuuuuure Israel beats any version of Mousasi :rolleyes: The DREAM version of Mousasi finishes Israel in 1 minute lmao

Izzy’s cool. People just take the shit they see in front of cameras too seriously.

It’s all a stage. They’re all acting, trolling, trying to drive up clout and views, whatever way they can. None of them are actually like that behind the scenes. For the most part.

But:
Kennedy is a mega douche
Hughes was very beloved before some of the things he did came out
Covington is an idiot.

These guys don't get shit because they're patriotic, but some of them would get even more shit if they weren't i think..
That's your opinion, Izzy has done shit too

I agree they don't 100% get shit because they're patriotic, but why do you think Izzy gets shit? I think it's 2 sides of the same coin, some people don't like Tim Kennedy because of his politics, and patriotism, the same way some people don't Izzy for his politics, and overall weirdness (people hate weebs like myself lol) but there are a lot of variables

I always use GSP as an example because he is the least offensive guy possible, the worst thing he ever said was "I'm not impressed with your performance" and people still hate him, it's just part of sports, and the fight world. Honestly, I think a lot of people that talk shit would love him if they saw him in person, they love to hate him, but deep down they're fans

Back