Media Adesanya laughing at Costa all night on Twitter

No matter how much he wins, he’ll never be satisfied. He’ll always yearn for the approval of his haters. He’ll always have a massive chip on his shoulder. He’ll never be truly happy. Deep down, Tittysanta will always remain that bullied kid who wants to be universally loved. But he will never be universally loved, because he’s an unlikeable freak.

View attachment 802534
Mad

Man. Izzy vs Jones would be a sick fight. Like unreal fight.

oh costa had it coming for sure, fair play here. he should take it on the chin and get his revenge in the cage or at least try to. adesanya whooped him from pillar to post no doubt.
still, israel is such an unfunny fucking nerd. just...ugh

Don't fool yourself. There seem to be plenty of ppl like me that are not Costa fans but still think that Adesanya is despicable. Especially after this weekend.

Did you forget that we can easily see your post history? Care for me to pull up a bunch of posts you made clearly showing that youre a fan of Costa, and damn near a dickrider?

Don't try to delete it all either i already screen shot a couple.

<{yearp}>

You guys don't understand the law of trash talk. If you are the king, you can trash talk. The reason you can do that is because you're king.

The only caveat is whether or not you can stay king. If you can, then you can trash talk. If not, it's gonna be hilarious when someone beats you down.

Adesanya beat the shit out of Costa. He's got the bragging rights and at no point was Costa humble towards him.

Did you forget that we can easily see your post history? Care for me to pull up a bunch of posts you made clearly showing that youre a fan of Costa, and damn near a dickrider?

Don't try to delete it all either i already screen shot a couple.

<{yearp}>

Why would I delete anything? I don't think I ever rooted for Costa in any fight except for this one agains Adesanya. But let's see my Costa fan posts that are not related to this last fight (I obviously dislike Adesanya as you can see if you check my post history so I was for sure rooting for Costa this weekend).

Why would I delete anything? I don't think I ever rooted for Costa in any fight except for this one agains Adesanya. But let's see my Costa fan posts that are not related to this last fight (I obviously dislike Adesanya as you can see if you check my post history so I was for sure rooting for Costa this weekend).

lol@moving the goal post, first you say youre not a Costa fan, now you're only a fan of his for this fight cause u hated Izzy? That's pathetic.

You're just another butthurt Costa dickrider, here take this:

Animation1.gif

Would that be a thing to maybe reverse his victory to a DQ loss on the spot?

That is his personality. He is not very likable, but he is an awesome fighter and I appreciate his skill.

I'm glad that most people in here understand that Costa had this coming.
Costa said the following about izzy before the fight:
Stupid African
Skinny
Bitch
Boring
Gay
Unworthy
And he did a whole skit about Izzy

If you're feeling bad for Costa it just means you have a problem with Izzy. What goes around comes around. He was served humble pie and the bully doesn't like it
When did he say stupid african?

I was actually rooting for Costa but when he said he would fuck Izzy in the ass he went overboard.
Izzy humping him after the KO made me a fan! He truly deserved being treated like that and all the shit he gets afterwards.
He wasn't just selling the fight..

lol@moving the goal post, first you say youre not a Costa fan, now you're only a fan of his for this fight cause u hated Izzy? That's pathetic.

You're just another butthurt Costa dickrider, here take this:

Animation1.gif

No. You're the one moving the goalpost. I said "I don't think I ever rooted for Costa in any fight except for this one", not "only a fan of his for this fight". Those are not the same thing.
I'm still waiting for you to post any posts of me being a fan of Costa outside of this one fight. Shouldn't be that hard to find at least one other fight for you. You do have my posting history after all, mr Troll.

OMG SO CLASSLESS! TRULY PATHETIC BEHAVIOUR!

IF COSTA HAD WON HIS " FANS " WHO HAVE NOW VANISHED WOULD HAVE BEEN CLASSY AND RESPECTFUL!

wow man israel not acting like a warrior/gladiator/samurai at ALL!

Costa ruined his career and literally went out like a bitch. It wasn't even a fight.

He told Izzy that he will fuck him, planting seeds in all that, I'm not surprised motherfucker.

Back