Media Adesanya laughing at Costa all night on Twitter

When the bullied kid Adesanya became the bully man Adesanya. Adesanya even added fake rapes to his bullying tactics.

I remember a time when a good guy being bullied as a kid grew up to be The UFC Champion:

327_Michael_Bisping_vs_Georges_St_Pierre.0.jpg
Greasing (cheating) is way worse than what Adesanya did. But I get it he was polite LMFAO.

After a decade of being a fan of MMA, I feel like except for maybe boxing there's no other sport where athletes regularly behave in such embarrassing and immature fashion. Why that is, I don't know, but it's the biggest downside to it for sure. And this isn't just about Adesanya, after all the stuff that's been said, I wouldn't be surprised if Costa had done the same thing had he won or would do the same if he somehow managed to bounce back and beat Israel in a future bout.
Its probably the emotions that go into a fight . Cant compare the risk of being kod amd humilliated tl losing at a ball game.

LOL Adesanya retweeted this:

If he ever fights Jones, the lead up is going to be half cringe/half hilarious.

Man that would be amazing. I imagine the amount of passive aggressiveness and strangely at the same time hostility would supercede DC vs Jones.

I'm down with trash talk but I really wish we didn't have to bring simulating fucking another man's asshole from behind into the cage. Just talk your trash if you want and move along.

For over a year now on here i've had to see countless thread after thread after thread of all the Costa dickrider MAGAtts giggling and circle jerking each other over every single IG\Tweet\youtube clip\and quote that Costa put out about Adesanya calling him every filthy name in the book, saying he would make Adesanya his bitch, all the different shops of Adesanya as a woman.etc.etc.

Now those same MAGAtts have the nerve to cry like bitches when the tables are turned on their exposed and besmirched Ultra Chad in Costa??

The audacity.

P.S.
Animation1.gif

{<jordan}

For over a year now on here i've had to see countless thread after thread after thread of all the Costa dickrider MAGAtts giggling and circle jerking each other over every single IG\Tweet\youtube clip\and quote that Costa put out about Adesanya calling him every filthy name in the book, saying he would make Adesanya his bitch, all the different shops of Adesanya as a woman.etc.etc.

Now those same MAGAtts have the nerve to cry like bitches when the tables are turned on their exposed and besmirched Ultra Chad in Costa??

The audacity.

Hmmm.... I've never let a bunch of dudes I don't know on an internet forum russle my jimmies so much. These "countless" threads got your tail feathers up huh? You and Israel (Israel reads Sherdog and internet comments in general? that is dumb if so) should quit reading Sherdog. I think they can both talk trash to whatever degree they want. Threads can be made, however heinous. I still don't want to see a dude simulating but fucking another man's asshole and then talk about spewing cum all over his teams faces (although technically I didn't catch this until the day after). WTF?

Hmmm.... I've never let a bunch of dudes I don't know on an internet forum russle my jimmies so much. These "countless" threads got your tail feathers up huh? You and Israel (Israel reads Sherdog and internet comments in general? that is dumb if so) should quit reading Sherdog. I think they can both talk trash to whatever degree they want. Threads can be made, however heinous. I still don't want to see a dude simulating but fucking another man's asshole and then talk about spewing cum all over his teams faces (although technically I didn't catch this until the day after). WTF?

Between our 2 posts you're literally the only one who has their "jimmies rustled" or gotten their "tail feathers up". I only explained what i saw here for over a year to expose you Costa dickriders for being hypocrites you are.

You're the one expressing what you don't want to see now because it bothers you so much lol.

Welp.

Animation1.gif

It's pretty disrespectful, but if Costa is more annoyed at that as opposed to his piss poor game plan then his head is in the wrong place

It's pretty disrespectful, but if Costa is more annoyed at that as opposed to his piss poor game plan then his head is in the wrong place

Everything looked wrong at his camp. him bringing his GF over with him. The stupid gameplan from the albaraccin guy or whoever made that gamplan up.. If he would have went out on his shield like the way he usually fights then he would have gotten more respect.

Between our 2 posts you're literally the only one who has their "jimmies rustled" or gotten their "tail feathers up". I only explained what i saw here for over a year to expose you Costa dickriders for being hypocrites you are.

You're the one expressing what you don't want to see now because it bothers you so much lol.

Welp.

Animation1.gif

Don't fool yourself. There seem to be plenty of ppl like me that are not Costa fans but still think that Adesanya is despicable. Especially after this weekend.

I really hope somehow some way this man beats Jones. The trash talk afterwards would send Jon to the looney bin.

Costa had this coming. He’s been calling him a bitch & a pussy for about 2 years now. You can’t talk shit like that & not expect receipts when the guy you called a pussy embarrasses you without breaking a sweat.

Im not a big Izzy fan but I’d do the same in his shoes right now.

costa brought it on all by himself - even taunting him during the fight. DUDE BACK IT UP.

I actually like the drama between the fighters. But karma is a real bitch in this sport. Izzy needs to be careful. When Jones gets a hold of him, the tables can turn. And people will reuse these same tweets to kick him when he's down.

Israel is a deeply unhappy man.

You'd think after defending his title he would hang back from the trolling and twitter life and celebrate... at least that's what a normal, well-adjusted person would do.

Clearly, Costa's light trolling / trash talk before the fight really got to this man.

Shows how insecure he is despite being the world champ.

After a decade of being a fan of MMA, I feel like except for maybe boxing there's no other sport where athletes regularly behave in such embarrassing and immature fashion. Why that is, I don't know, but it's the biggest downside to it for sure. And this isn't just about Adesanya, after all the stuff that's been said, I wouldn't be surprised if Costa had done the same thing had he won or would do the same if he somehow managed to bounce back and beat Israel in a future bout.

Its because mma is one of the purest forms of competition. When Its two guys in there no teammates, no excess bullshit rules. Just pure competition with both sides giving it there all it brings out everything including emotions. Most of the time its amazing things of the human soul but you occasionally get some guys that it brings out the wierd shit in them. In Israel case you saw what it brought out with him....

When the bullied kid Adesanya became the bully man Adesanya. Adesanya even added fake rapes to his bullying tactics.

I remember a time when a good guy being bullied as a kid grew up to be The UFC Champion:

327_Michael_Bisping_vs_Georges_St_Pierre.0.jpg

Adesanya vs GSP would be a good one.

Back