Media Adesanya laughing at Costa all night on Twitter

No matter how much he wins, he’ll never be satisfied. He’ll always yearn for the approval of his haters. He’ll always have a massive chip on his shoulder. He’ll never be truly happy. Deep down, Tittysanta will always remain that bullied kid who wants to be universally loved. But he will never be universally loved, because he’s an unlikeable freak.

View attachment 802534

lol at this post! What fckin nonsense

When people dislike or hate someone everything they do will irritate them. It didn’t matter how much Costa and his crew harassed Izzy in the lead up, Izzy was always going to come out on the short end of the stick with fan opinion.

If the roles were reversed Costa and his team would be having memes up constantly with video after video mocking Israel for losing and everyone here would be fine.

Let the hate go people lol. Taunt away Izzy.

I'm glad that most people in here understand that Costa had this coming.
Costa said the following about izzy before the fight:
Stupid African
Skinny
Bitch
Boring
Gay
Unworthy
And he did a whole skit about Izzy

If you're feeling bad for Costa it just means you have a problem with Izzy. What goes around comes around. He was served humble pie and the bully doesn't like it

You can tell from the way he's constantly boasting he didn't expect to win

I'm glad that most people in here understand that Costa had this coming.
Costa said the following about izzy before the fight:
Stupid African
Skinny
Bitch
Boring
Gay
Unworthy
And he did a whole skit about Izzy

If you're feeling bad for Costa it just means you have a problem with Izzy. What goes around comes around. He was served humble pie and the bully doesn't like it

Izzy ticked all the boxes except "unworthy"
I mean including gay LoL

Costa has been served

Not a lot of fighters are absolute pr*cks after winning a fight, even if there was bad blood. Izzy's just one of the special ones.

Let's be real guys.
Costa was trying to sell the fight and get into Izzy head. That is fair game pre-fight IMO. Also he pretty much did all the promotion.

But Adesanya already beat the guy in a one sided fight.
Now he has nothing to gain. Maybe he wants to go full heel? I don't see the angle here.

You can tell from the way he's constantly boasting he didn't expect to win

Really? The guy who’s had an extensive extremely successful career in multiple combat sports went into this glorified kickboxing match expecting to lose. Right.....

Yea....Ok....

Please tell me some of these posts aren’t serious.

No matter how much he wins, he’ll never be satisfied. He’ll always yearn for the approval of his haters. He’ll always have a massive chip on his shoulder. He’ll never be truly happy. Deep down, Tittysanta will always remain that bullied kid who wants to be universally loved. But he will never be universally loved, because he’s an unlikeable freak.

View attachment 802534
Lol couldn’t have put it better myself.

Let's be real guys.
Costa was trying to sell the fight and get into Izzy head. That is fair game pre-fight IMO. Also he pretty much did all the promotion.

But Adesanya already beat the guy in a one sided fight.
Now he has nothing to gain. Maybe he wants to go full heel? I don't see the angle here.

The angle is that they both dislike each other and this has been building for a long time. The winner was always going to rub it in the other persons face.

tbh the more he does this the weaker he looks. It implies to me that he can't move on because he's still trying to process the relief that he won by repeating it in different ways. If he was confident about the fight then he'd have just let it go immediately like it was nothing.

It's being written into the rules as we speak right after no 12 to 6 elbows. No dry humping of unconscious athletes.

I think it's pretty funny. Costa was talking a lot of shit. He got pretty personal. I don't blame Israel for having some fun with it. Costa has some delusion issues if he thinks anybody cares about seeing an immediate rematch. He did nothing to spark interest. He didn't win a second of that fight. It was a total mismatch. He needs to go find some training partners that don't just stand in front of him and let him tee off.

After a decade of being a fan of MMA, I feel like except for maybe boxing there's no other sport where athletes regularly behave in such embarrassing and immature fashion. Why that is, I don't know, but it's the biggest downside to it for sure. And this isn't just about Adesanya, after all the stuff that's been said, I wouldn't be surprised if Costa had done the same thing had he won or would do the same if he somehow managed to bounce back and beat Israel in a future bout.

Combat sports aren't like other sports. It's a lot more personal to physically dominate a man one on one, to train or think about beating an individual for months. It's way more personal than going against "The Bulls" or "The Cowboys".
I wouldn't really call it immaturity, there's just a lot more emotions in a fight.

Trash talk should be funny like Colby. Simulated acts of sodomy and rape are not funny

Combat sports aren't like other sports. It's a lot more personal to physically dominate a man one on one, to train or think about beating an individual for months. It's way more personal than going against "The Bulls" or "The Cowboys".
I wouldn't really call it immaturity, there's just a lot more emotions in a fight.

It doesn't have to be that way. GSP, Randy, Machida and Rich Franklin never did that kind of crap as champions. They showed that it is possible to not act like an animal if you chose not to. Some people just don't seem to want to act better (or want to learn how to).

Back