News Adesanya: Jones is stupid for bulking up to HW, No plan to add weight for 205 Jump

GSP messed his ass up taking mega dumps on his bulk to 185 but for his first finish in a while and the MW strap. I bet he doesn’t regret bulking up to do it though.

Izzy fought no reputable kickboxers at HW, like not even top 100.
Yeah but he's literally the only UFC fighter that has and could still compete at an elite level in both pure striking while fighting in MMA . Apart from Overeem in the past from a decade ago

Although he has the height and reach of a big HW he has never really stood out as a big MW

Wonder how much size will be a factor. I personally lean towards that it will not be too much because he is so skill-full and is just big enough

Not necessarily.

sylviatim.jpg
Somebody faps with his left obviously

So you're saying he didn't say he had a 2 year plan and doesn't need to get rushed to LHW?

You probably forgot to told Jon he had to fight him at MW if he wanted to fight too?
“I just got my middleweight title in April, and I defended it for the first time in October,” Adesanya told MMA Fighting. “I want to defend my belt against all the middleweights that are the biggest threats supposedly before I jump up in weight. If Jon wants to fight me now, he’s got to come down to middleweight.

That's from last November. Izzy had a 2 year plan that included clearing out the MW division AND adding size naturally. That's exactly why he said don't rush me. He's rushing himself now because he sees Jan as easy work but if Jon was still champ he'd be like "I gotta stick to my plans and not deviate from it."
He says nothing about adding size Mr delusional

Ngannou and stipe would piece his ass up.

he looks like a transgender and talks annoying asf, how does he have any fans.

Lol in the clinch he will regret this

GSP messed his ass up taking mega dumps on his bulk to 185 but for his first finish in a while and the MW strap. I bet he doesn’t regret bulking up to do it though.
GSP also has a small, like modern LW sized, frame. Izzy is like 6'2/6'3" with an 80" reach. He won't need as much muscle mass to compensate to not be a manlet in the cage.

It's like Nick Diaz actually weighs less than Johnny Hendricks at 170. I also know that 6'2" Nick Diaz could go right up to 185 lbs and not get dwarfed. 5'9" Johnny can't, and would need to go on a lean muscle building program, even though he already has more lean mass than Nick Diaz.

Well I think he's walking around at around 205 so he'll just not cut weight and I think that could really be an advantage for his evasive style of fighting especially for Championship rounds.

Absolutely agree, based on my experience (amateur muay thai). Weight classes do not matter. Buakaw would go the distance with Le Banner.

True but also going to hw the weight difference is way bigger than moving to lhw

Adesanya would be my figure of fun if it wasn't for how classily he knoked Whittaker and Costa. Very hype much strike is his LHW title shot, so...

L<CanYouSeeMeNow>E<JonesDXSuckIt>S<FookIsThatGuy>S<DCrying>
G<6>O<NewGina>O<codychoke>O<{JustBleed}>!!!!!!!!

"90 kg", "all skill"... Easier when you fight only striking. Jones would ragdoll Israel with the same weight, imagine him being 20 kg less than a normal MMA HW. Jon would throw him over the octagon to the crowd. The man doesn't know what he says, he is desperate.

He knows he is going to fight Jan and Jones won't give a shit to him at LHW. Jon is on another level, the GOAT is going to make history at HW and all Israel will have is a weak ass LHW move to fight the weakest elder champ, late boomer by pure luck, nothing more. GSP vs Bisping feelings, opportunism as its finest.

So you're saying he didn't say he had a 2 year plan and doesn't need to get rushed to LHW?

You probably forgot to told Jon he had to fight him at MW if he wanted to fight too?
“I just got my middleweight title in April, and I defended it for the first time in October,” Adesanya told MMA Fighting. “I want to defend my belt against all the middleweights that are the biggest threats supposedly before I jump up in weight. If Jon wants to fight me now, he’s got to come down to middleweight.

That's from last November. Izzy had a 2 year plan that included clearing out the MW division AND adding size naturally. That's exactly why he said don't rush me. He's rushing himself now because he sees Jan as easy work but if Jon was still champ he'd be like "I gotta stick to my plans and not deviate from it."

His plan has always been LHW in 2021.

He isnt rushing anything, atleast relative to how he planned it.

Im sure u can find quotes older than 2019 saying 2021 was the year he would move up a weightclass.

Back