Adesanya is a huge PPV draw

I did not know he did those numbers. Those are really good number.

He’s at the GSP and Jones level of PPV buys, where the buys are good but not quite the millions that Conor brings.
I think specially with Adesanya and Jones.. they’re draws but the buys are closely linked to who their opponent is. Whereas a guy like McGregor will get over a million buys regardless of who he fights.. GSP wasn’t as big as Conor but was also pretty consistent regardless of opponent

outside of Conor, that would probably make Izzy the biggest draw in the UFC

I'd love to see that dog molesting weirdo get ko'd so I'll always watch him

How dumb is it that Jones moved up to fight a much more dangerous Ngannou that doesn't sell as much instead of staying at 205 and waiting for Adesanya who sell as much as him? That was the real megafight as far as numbers go apparentely and based on what we saw with jan and Vettori, Jones would have won it easily with his wrestling :eek:

Not surprising, the world is so sick minded nowadays that they love this sexual molester of a fighter.

Zero class, it reflects poorly on any of his fans.

Vs. Jan Blachowicz they did 800,000 buys.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.blo...ated-800000-global-pay-per-view-buys-mma-news

Vs. Costa they did 700,000

https://thebodylockmma.com/videos/a...ar-potential-after-ufc-253-did-700k-ppv-buys/

They probably did over a million last Saturday with Nate attached to the card.

The crowd loved him.

Im not a fan of his attention grabbing antics. And neither are most people.

But it’s working.

Antics and Acting out gets you attention in entertainment and that gets you paid.

No one knows who Sakuraba is.

Few people know who Machida is.
Did you know that the UFC doesn't release PPV data? It's all a guess. By a pro wrasslin fan. It's all made up. And people quote the numbers as if they are real. It's a freeking riot. An adult pro wrasslin fan makes the numbers up. Talk about someone who shouldn't be trusted.

I was with you till the last two unnecessary lines. Izzy is great yeah, not a huge fan but I can see the greatness.

I didnt know that. Im very happy for him!!!!
its pure goat shit right there!

i only learnt from a thread posted here last week re him going to do that.

mixed-martial-artist-kazushi-sakuraba-runs-in-the-tokyo-olympic-torch-picture-id1233353242

Reactions: HHJ
Maybe. The cards were pretty good and people have nothing better to do with lockdowns and being at home.

gsp sold 700k with mccrokle and Struve as the co main.

Of literally every single name you could have used you pick the biggest star in Japanese MMA history.

It's just such a weird shout.

Back