Adesanya = GOAT cojones

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
IF his next 3 opponents end up being Romero, Costa and Jones.

Looks like the Romero fight is pretty much a done deal, and for taking that fight when he has every reason to avoid it, and no one would really fault him for it, I give him a ton of credit. He could just sit out and wait for Costa to return, but instead he goes after the next most dangerous guy in the division because he knows that’s the one which will earn him the highest stripe with the fans, plus give us all a matchup we wanna see.

If he somehow manages to get by him and Costa, then goes after Jones, I mean what more can you say? I started out as a bit of a hater, but with every fight I can’t help but be a fan of Adesanya, major cojones on that guy.
tenor.gif

GOAT = any of various hollow-horned ruminant mammals (especially of the genus Capra) related to the sheep but of lighter build and with backwardly arching horns, a short tail, and usually straight hair, especially : one (Capra hircus) long domesticated for its milk, wool, and flesh

Romero is 1-3. Costa, cool. He's up and coming. Jones ... well, that depends. Is it pulsing Jones. Is it clean Jones? Is it past his prime Jones?

Basically, it's a lot of "if".

Romero is 1-3. Costa, cool. He's up and coming. Jones ... well, that depends. Is it pulsing Jones. Is it clean Jones? Is it past his prime Jones?

Basically, it's a lot of "if".
A good argument can be made that Romero is 3-1, and numbers are not really the point. Romero and Costa are the two most dangerous guys at 185.

And yes it is a lot of if’s.

upload_2020-1-10_9-15-15.jpeg

He's fighting this guy next.

I've gained a tiny bit of respect for Adesanya but he has a long road ahead of him if he wishes to gain anymore.

me too.. i always have trouble with guys talking crazy before doing anything.. but Izzy walks the fucking walk and backs up all the shit he says. he has won me over as a big fan. hes entertaining, unique and a true warrior. Hes becoming one of my favorites quickly...

As a Hendo fan, I find this post insulting.
I was talking about active and relevant fighters today.
If we are talking about the old guard, guys like Sakuraba and Minowa > Hendo.

I've gained a tiny bit of respect for Adesanya but he has a long road ahead of him if he wishes to gain anymore.
yeah im sure his motivation is to gain more respect from some random cunt on the internet

The same people that cried he avoided Romero during his come up (literally a year ago) will now suddenly claim Romero’s too old an it doesn’t matter

yeah im sure his motivation is to gain more respect from some random cunt on the internet

He just mailed me on facebook begging for my respect so i've now lost all respect for him.

Throw in Whitaker and that’s murders rows of four fights

It would be pathetic if he moved up to fight Jones before Jones moved up to HW. Jones is the one fighting in an extremely weak division that he already cleaned.

God I'm sure he's thinking about a random Shertards worthles respect all night and day. Keeping him up at night.

God I'm sure he's thinking about a random Shertards worthles respect all night and day. Keeping him up at night.

He is devastated, he mailed me on FB begging for my respect, says he might retire because of it.

Back