Media Adesanya gloating over Silva win and being generally dislikable. (Vid)

Some of you guys would have really hated Muhammad Ali.

Just enjoy the show and stop being so sensitive.

Ali wasn’t an “awkward, aggressive, anime dweeb” that makes memes of other fighters on Instagram.

Tyson Fury does the same shit and everybody loves him, failed drug tests and all.

Adesanya does it and everyone hates him, i wonder why.

Tyson fury posts about having pre cum in his underwear after his fights?

Silva is very elusive and hard to finish. The fact he was finished in his last fight doesn't shit on Izzy or Anderson but shows Cannonier has potential to be a top 185'r (if he can keep his emotions in check and not get mad at school kids who doubt him)

Tyson Fury does the same shit and everybody loves him, failed drug tests and all.

Adesanya does it and everyone hates him, i wonder why.

giphy.gif

Emotions, get out of them.
Here’s an idea, how about judging him from his fights? Everything doesn’t exist to fit the framework of your fragile reality. Two of the three Silva stoppages are from injuries so unless you think Adensanya should be able to induce injuries, why hold not stopping Silva against him, and why now? That was two fights ago. Oh that’s right, your emotions got triggered by a video.
Maybe he should get convicted for wire fraud running scam mortgages, get pumped full of Testosterone, lose title fights and denigrate third world opponents, then he’ll be a “legend” around here, right?
You're the only one getting emotional with that reply. We want to see annoying people lose fights, pretty simple

You're the only one getting emotional with that reply. We want to see annoying people lose fights, pretty simple

You get annoyed a little too easily.

Were you homeschooled all your life?

Ali wasn’t an “awkward, aggressive, anime dweeb” that makes memes of other fighters on Instagram.

Ali wasn't aggressive? You sure?

I'm not really aware of him making memes, I just watch his fights and Embeddeds/countdowns. He's usually entertaining in both.

"This the most accurate MW of all time and he couldn't even touch me"

Bruh you fought a 5'9" 71" reach chubby Mexican who cuts zero weight to make 185 and he had you badly rocked multiple times.
Lol @ thinking Gastelum doesn't cut any weight, he barely made weight against Bisping. He probably cuts more weight at MW than Adesanya does.

His personality is that of a cocky arrogant dude that thinks he's a little better than he is. Highly skilled but that mentality is that of someone that is going to crumble after a loss or too.

Israel is extremely jarring as a person.

That said, I also think that this idea that he is a "world class kickboxer" and he couldn't even hurt a 44 year old Anderson Silva, is pretty shoddy. He didn't hurt him in the whole 15 minutes, he lost a round, and was a few good combos away from actually losing!

Everyone, always, is a few good combinations away from losing.

There are a lot of guys in the UFC who are just as cocky, but without the results he has. Hell, if you’re quiet and humble and won’t do arrogant trash talk you’re pretty much one loss from being cut by Dana. If he was modest, then he’d be talking like this on explicit instructions to do so from the UFC marketing department.

Not a fan of the guy, but he didn't even say anything bad in the video lmao

As the biggest Anderson Silva Stan on Sherdog

I say helax. The Adesanya eez good for the show.
The UFC machine heaps praise on the ascending talent.

Hubris sells tickets and makes for MMA journalism.

Karate-wise.... boring.....<Meh02>

He’s making a video for ufc so he has to say something to make it interesting. But Whittaker will stop the hype train soon.
I'll make a training program to respond to this kind of kickboxing.

What Anderson is doing is his old school MMA striking which is too slow against Adesanya.

$Million deposit is all the consortium of Israel's opponents need to get sighed up!<Prem771>

Everyone, always, is a few good combinations away from losing.

There are a lot of guys in the UFC who are just as cocky, but without the results he has. Hell, if you’re quiet and humble and won’t do arrogant trash talk you’re pretty much one loss from being cut by Dana. If he was modest, then he’d be talking like this on explicit instructions to do so from the UFC marketing department.
What are his results though?

Dominated Tavares, knocked out Brunson, scraped a decision against a 44 year old Anderson Silva and scraped a decision in an all-time war against Gastelum. Great start to a legacy, but all those other wins are almost irrelevant - they are against absolute nobodies.

Israel is a really good fighter, really good. But his performance against Anderson was poor.

What are his results though?

Dominated Tavares, knocked out Brunson, scraped a decision against a 44 year old Anderson Silva and scraped a decision in an all-time war against Gastelum. Great start to a legacy, but all those other wins are almost irrelevant - they are against absolute nobodies.

Israel is a really good fighter, really good. But his performance against Anderson was poor.

Nobody starts out of the gate fighting top 5 fighters, and then only fights top five fighters. He didn't "scrape" a decision against Silva, he pretty much controlled and cruised to a win in that fight, beating Silva at his own game. Yeah, it's not a win against a prime Silva, but we don't have time machines. Gastelum keeps getting put into title shot contention, so beating him, is beating him, and that's an excellent win. And he has looked very impressive against other ranked competition.

What his results are is that no one has beaten him, and he's made some very good fighters who are primarily strikers look inferior. It's kind of the nature of the game that young men doing well are at least a bit cocky, it seems.

I'm not a huge fan, just pointing out a lot shittier fighters talk a lot more trash, and usually that's a reason why they get liked on Sherdog. People saying this video turned them against him are being kind of goofy, if that's what it takes.

Back