Media Adesanya gloating over Silva win and being generally dislikable. (Vid)

Fucking snowflakes.

Blows my mind what bothers some of you sensitive fruit cakes.

I like him actually.
hes confident in the right way and has a high fight iq.
I prefer that type of confidence to conors type
this , he was humble during and after the fight let him brag a little this was his childhood hero. if it makes himself believe hel beat Whitaker so beit

"This the most accurate MW of all time and he couldn't even touch me"

Bruh you fought a 5'9" 71" reach chubby Mexican who cuts zero weight to make 185 and he had you badly rocked multiple times.

I’m okay with Adesanya being cocky and arrogant. The man fought 5 times in a year and unlike a lot , he stepped up and showed up on short notice. The MW division is not meant for posers, Israel will face very tough fighters.

A lot of white people hated him for obvious reasons. Back then, if you were a black athlete, you did what you were told and shut up. To add to that, he didn't want to fight in a war that he felt was unjust, which drew more ire from the average joe.

In summary, nothing wrong with being hated for standing up for what you believe in, as long as what you believe in isn't inherently hateful. Fact is, he went from being the most hated in the world to one of the most loved and respected.

That being said, the disrespect he showed Smokin' Joe is something that still annoys me.

Quality post. Lived in Philly as a kid and got to meet smoke at his gym back when he still had it. that was way after his career when he punchy and went by "Uncle Billy". Still a great dude and a legend, got to see em work the bag a few times even as an old timer he had that left hook.

Always kinda bothered by what Ali did to em outside the ring, but Ali himself regretted it later on and they eventually buried the hatchet. Doesn't change how much it must've sucked at the time having the whole world turn against you at Ali's behest lol.

Adesanya is half a cringelord himself but a likable half a cringelord. Also anytime Anderson loses is a great thing,so best to maximize it by gloating,so that Anderson fans feel the sick burn,singeing the nut hairs.

Last edited:
Quality post. Lived in Philly as a kid and got to meet smoke at his gym back when he still had it. that was way after his career when he punchy and went by "Uncle Billy". Still a great dude and a legend, got to see em work the bag a few times even as an old timer he had that left hook.

Always kinda bothered by what Ali did to em outside the ring, but Ali himself regretted it later on and they eventually buried the hatchet. Doesn't change how much it must've sucked at the time having the whole world turn against you at Ali's behest lol.

Nice story. Must've been a hell of a moment.

On them burying the hatchey.. I nver thought they actually did. The last thing I remeber reading from Joe about Ali ws

"Look at him now. He's damaged goods. I know it, you know it," Frazier told Hauser. "...I don't care how the world looks at him. I see him different and I know him better than anyone. Manila don't really matter no more. He's finished and I'm still here."

Looks like he carried that hatred for him until his last days.

Exactly. He's hardly flipping off Andy's corner and simulating burying him.

I'll tell you what's more disrespectful. Jumping and landing a huge punch on an already KO'd opponent and then bragging about it after. Yet Hendo still gets praise and respect from most on here.

to be fair, is someone deserved it it's bisping
the irish manlet (maybe that's why he gives up the submission so fast every time he's dominated, afraid of getting the same ) and Colby deserve the same treatment too,

Nice story. Must've been a hell of a moment.

On them burying the hatchey.. I nver thought they actually did. The last thing I remeber reading from Joe about Ali ws

"Look at him now. He's damaged goods. I know it, you know it," Frazier told Hauser. "...I don't care how the world looks at him. I see him different and I know him better than anyone. Manila don't really matter no more. He's finished and I'm still here."

Looks like he carried that hatred for him until his last days.

They were both pretty brain dead by that point in their lives, they both kinda went back and fourth on being friends and hating eachother afaik. Somedays he would say great things about Ali the next day he'd say he was a piece of shit.

Gotta remember they're old and senile and might've forgot they even made up LOL bad memories are pretty deeply engrained I'm sure.

Joe wasnt all there much at all when I had a chance to meet him, he had moments of lucidity tho.

From what I remember tho Ali reached out in the years after his career and tried to extend an olive branch, I know he went to Joe's funeral and "officially" said nothing but kind things. I'm sure someone in the family probably wrote it for him tho...but still

He no hespect nothin
I hope Robert beats him

the irish manlet (maybe that's why he gives up the submission so fast every time he's dominated, afraid of getting the same ) and Colby deserve the same treatment too,
Bisping didnt deserve to get hit after the bell,get the fuck out of here w that bullshit

I had it 1-1 going into the 3rd and then he eye poked Silva. Cant wait to see him knocked out cold.

Why?
Hendo is an asshole
Don Frye called him out, and Dan has no problem with hitting stiff opponents full force while their brains are trying to keep the body alive

tenor.gif

It's all fun and games until somoene ends up on life support or with life changing damage. There are slightly late blows, fighting until the ref stops it and then there's launching yourself, with all of your body weight, at someone who's clearly out, then making it your fooking Jordan logo! LOL.

I dislike Colby and want him to lose badly to Usman, but I would still think less of Usman if he did the same as Hendo.

Don’t know what you’re talking about TS.

Silva is old but he is almost un-tkoable throughout his career, unless his worn out legs finally gave up. His chin and his ability to recover from hit stun is insane, it's no surprised that Israel couldn't finish him, even Cormier couldn't, it almost looks like Cormier didn't want to hurt the smaller old man who just underwent a surgery.

Liked him before but he's too arrogant here. He couldn't finish Silva who is 44 years old.

Feed Adesanya to Romero imo

LOL, does he really have a pick in his hair ? What year is this 1980 ?

Back