Media Adesanya gloating over Silva win and being generally dislikable. (Vid)

I don't buy it, Isreal is too fake in this version, he's forcing himself to be an ass.

He needs more conviction, he's still too obviously a nice guy.

No he isn't, this is how he always is.

You MIGHT just be a nuthugger.

I didn't know you liked long slipper BBC.

Not a big Silva fan but beating him at this stage says nothing. As much as it pains me saying this, Prime Silva wrecks him.

Some of you guys would have really hated Muhammad Ali.

Just enjoy the show and stop being so sensitive.
many people did back then. What many people forget, Ali was not really beloved. Especially with the draft nonsense. But all of this is good. As many people already know, haters will toon in to watch you lose, and that's more money in your pocket anyway, so it really doesn't matter. Let them hate on brother.

Some of you guys would have really hated Muhammad Ali.

Just enjoy the show and stop being so sensitive.
Ali wasn't like that at all. Adesanya says those things with a complete lack of self-awareness. I'm not comparing the two, but Ali was much more like Zlatan.

Ali was a douche and a real shady guy. Loads of people hated him back in the day, those conor mcgregor comparisons are more accurate than many want to believe. From all the race baiting to constantly cheating on his woman, ali and conor could have had a good giggle over some proper 12, at least until ali got on to conor being a mediocre manlet
Don't forget that he changed his name and practiced a different religion to dodge the draft.

Tyson Fury does the same shit and everybody loves him, failed drug tests and all.

Adesanya does it and everyone hates him, i wonder why.

Don't forget that he changed his name and practiced a different religion to dodge the draft.
The changing name and refusing to kill millions of innocent people are not related. He dropped his slave name. As racist as the USA is today, it was 1000 times worse in Ali's days. Ali grew up in the Jim Crow days, when there were very few good people in the American South. The USA didn't even become democratic until 1964.

Loving v. Virginia, 388 U.S. 1 (1967),[1] was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court which struck down all state laws banning interracial marriage as violations of the Equal Protection and Due Process Clauses of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Tuskegee syphilis experiment on unwitting black people didn't end until 1972. This is Nazi shit. I'm exaggerating? If those experiments would have been carried out on Jews, everybody would have been up in arms. The fact that it has to be white people that are being experimented on for us to be upset even today is evidence enough how racist the society still is. Again, now picture the shithole the USA was in Ali's days. Black people getting killed for exercising their right to vote. 1-2 million children needlessly being slaughtered in Vietnam. Granted, the USA did it all over again, albeit only killing tens of thousands of children this time around. America seems to hate children for some reason. USA is one of only 3 countries where you legally can marry and rape children as young as 10. Saudi Arabia and Yemen are the others.

Just samples of the legalized child rape going on in the USA
Molested as a girl, Evie Lane was pregnant at 13. Married at 14, she moved out of the home of her abusive stepfather into that of what proved to be an abusive husband.

By age 15, she was the mother of two children.

“You have no voice. You have to do what they tell you to do,” said Lane, now 47 and living in South Carolina.

Another former child bride, Dawn Tyree, was pregnant by a family friend whom she was forced to marry at age 13. He was 32.
Silence on this is consent. Every American silent on this is no better than the pedophiles and rapists. Every one of those cowards is an absolute piece of scum.

Edit: The last part is to illustrate there is another perspective. The US soldiers going to war against Iraq would have used their time, and life, better going to war against the pedophiles and rapists in the USA.

Last edited:
The changing name and refusing to kill millions of innocent people are not related. He dropped his slave name. As racist as the USA is today, it was 1000 times worse in Ali's days. Ali grew up in the Jim Crow days, when there were very few good people in the American South. The USA didn't even become democratic until 1964.

Loving v. Virginia, 388 U.S. 1 (1967),[1] was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court which struck down all state laws banning interracial marriage as violations of the Equal Protection and Due Process Clauses of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Tuskegee syphilis experiment on unwitting black people didn't end until 1972. This is Nazi shit. I'm exaggerating? If those experiments would have been carried out on Jews, everybody would have been up in arms. The fact that it has to be white people that are being experimented on for us to be upset even today is evidence enough how racist the society still is. Again, now picture the shithole the USA was in Ali's days. Black people getting killed for exercising their right to vote. 1-2 million children needlessly being slaughtered in Vietnam. Granted, the USA did it all over again, albeit only killing tens of thousands of children this time around. America seems to hate children for some reason. USA is one of only 3 countries where you legally can marry and rape children as young as 10. Saudi Arabia and Yemen are the others.

Just samples of the legalized child rape going on in the USA

Silence on this is consent. Every American silent on this is no better than the pedophiles and rapists. Every one of those cowards is an absolute piece of scum.
Slavery was abolished in 1865, and Ali was born in 1942 of two people that were also free from slavery. What slave name was he dropping? That slave name bullshit is propaganda supported by the Nation of Islam, you know hat else is? They teach that from a general perspective, 85% of the population are the "deaf, dumb and blind" masses of the people who "are easily led in the wrong direction and hard to lead in the right direction". Those 85% of the masses are said to be manipulated by 10% of the people. Those 10% rich "slave-makers" are said to manipulate the 85% masses of the people through ignorance, the skillful use of religious doctrine, and the mass media. The third group is referred to as the 5% "poor righteous teachers" of the people of the world, who know the truth of the manipulation of the 85% masses of the people by the 10%. The 5% "righteous teachers" are at constant struggle and war with the 10% to reach and "free the minds" of the masses of the people. Those 20,000 to 50,000 members are just super important, eh? Not once have I ever heard of the Nation of Islam standing up and trying to do something noble for anyone other than black people. I had to look up dates and found out he was a Muslin for 8 years before Vietnam, so you got me there. Since you want to make this about the atrocities of the American governement on black people, then you may want to look at that article below, and you'd be suprised to find out that everyone at some point in time has gotten shit on by the American governement. No one is exempt from a corrupt government that thinks it's untouchable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

As for the child rape thing, those are extreme examples in shitholes of America where people decide to do shit and get away with it. Feel free to do something about it, instead of trying to start shit on Sherdog.

This is why Im perplexed UFC is pushing him so badly. If he is one of the biggest prospects out there, we're in bad shape.

"world class kickboxing" doesn't mean shit when the talent pool is so small. real killers go into boxing or, if you are below 5 feet, muay thai.

I don't like his cawky-ness but whatever man. Let the guy have his time. Israel is an exciting fighter and if he can beat Whittaker more power to him. Besides one day he might fight Jon Jones and that would be cray cray

israel couldnt even ko a 43 year old anderson off peds. robert is going to destroy him

He be like

I love my this

I love my that

What a humble character. Truly remarkable

His attempt at humor is similar to a what a very dry humored, monotone, unfunny nerdy manga watching hipster would sound like lol

Everybody loves a winner, but Adesanya has always been too douchey for me to like. You can be confident and believe in yourself without being an asshole you know...

The fact that people like you hate him so much makes me like him way more.

Back