Media Adesanya gloating over Silva win and being generally dislikable. (Vid)

Honestly I didn’t see anything wrong with this

Some of you guys would have really hated Muhammad Ali.

Just enjoy the show and stop being so sensitive.
Ali = genius
Adesanya = hype
Stop putting 2 very different fighters on the same scale, same group. Adesanya is good, don't get me wrong, but that's it. There are levels to this game.

black people hated him too, he attended kkk rallies and agreed with a lot of their shit

i dont know how much shit he copped for being an american muslim, that doesn't seem to go down too well nowadays

to take an extreme example, im sure hitler was just standing up for what he believed in too, pity it wasnt very nice

<escalate99>

but to quote myself on the bit you cut out from my post (I saw what you did there, bro) "nothing wrong with being hated for standing up for what you believe in, as long as what you believe in isn't inherently hateful"

Ali = genius
Adesanya = hype
Stop putting 2 very different fighters on the same scale, same group. Adesanya is good, don't get me wrong, but that's it. There are levels to this game.

I wasn't comparing their skills, bro. Just pointing out that Ali talked far worse shit about opponents like people are getting offended about Izzy doing.

I wasn't comparing their skills, bro. Just pointing out that Ali talked far worse shit about opponents like people are getting offended about Izzy doing.
But even Ali joking is a genius and Adesanya is a retard. This is clear. Adesanya is a weirdo that no one cares about, he is not funny at all.

Ali was a douche and a real shady guy. Loads of people hated him back in the day, those conor mcgregor comparisons are more accurate than many want to believe. From all the race baiting to constantly cheating on his woman, ali and conor could have had a good giggle over some proper 12, at least until ali got on to conor being a mediocre manlet
This is quite well documented. I don't think Ali was a bad guy, and especially towards the very end of his career and after it he became more humble (I guess his deteriorating health had something to do with it as well). However, Ali behaved and dressed like a white guy and for the most part he never really experienced most hardships that most of the black population in those days had experienced. He was also not too smart. I mean, he was able to memorize all the catch phrases that the black muslims fed him and in a way he was witty, but you can literally listen to 2 hours of Ali's rants and find nothing of any substance in it, where as many things Joe Frazier had said were wise, even though he wasn't eloquent and especially in the later years it was hard to understand him.

Ali was able to entertain the masses and he had what I would call the ability to mesmerize the commoners. Let's face it, most people are dumb cattle (regardless of their abilities in certain areas) waiting for some sort of a messiah in any area of life and usually any leader or politician who really is capable and intelligent has serious problem communicating with the masses, where as people who are just slightly more sharp than the masses are able to sell the masses anything. I guess the only exception would be people who know how to literally "lower their IQ" for the purpose of communicating with the masses or dealing with people in general. Good examples of that are Donald Trump and Don King, many people consider them clowns but they're definitely capable and are clearly not as dumb as people think.

I'm sure Ali was deep down always a good guy but he was also a selfish, spoiled hypocrite, brainwashed by black muslims and he was basically a racist. It's ridiculous cause he was definitely more white than most black people and unlike most black people during those times, he never worked a day in his life. It took him long time to mature and I often wonder if he'd ever have matured if it weren't for his declining health. As long as he felt unbeatable or able to do stuff, I doubt he'd ever become humble and respectful of most people.

Last edited:
He was preparing for another world class striker though.
Who happened to have wrestled him to death in their last bout?

I'm pretty sure DC spent a vast majority of that camp wrestling. Plus the emotion dump from losing the Jones fight clearly compromised him, a blind man could see that. Anderson did very well for a man who had a day to prepare - DC was poor in that fight by his standards.

But even Ali joking is a genius and Adesanya is a retard. This is clear. Adesanya is a weirdo that no one cares about, he is not funny at all.

I like him as do many others. Fun to watch, just put on one of the fights of the year and takes fights regularly. He's not funny (never said he was) but he'd bring a lot more to the table than the current MW champ.

I like him as do many others. Fun to watch, just put on one of the fights of the year and takes fights regularly. He's not funny (never said he was) but he'd bring a lot more to the table than the current MW champ.
Just because of the standup game and nothing more. Whittaker is very good standing, but Adesanya definitely has a chance because of that.

With elders like Romero and Jacaré, and now no more Weidman or Rockhold, the path is clear to him, that is a shame but it is what it is. UFC is betting on him but he is no Anderson Silva and never will be.

Again, there are levels to this game. Always.

Last edited:
MMA fans shit on fighters like DJ for not "promoting themselves" but then get mad when fighters promote themselves

MMA fans are trashy af

Surprised he didn't start talking about jizzing in his shorts during the fight or something. The kids weird.

Dude thinks he just beat 2008 Anderson Silva. And he still got touched up;

ColorlessQuerulousErmine-small.gif

Last edited:
I see a confident young fighter.. what is the problem here?

lmao he almost got knocked out by fucking 5'5 gastelum with a head kick

Not a fan.

That said, that fight looked a lot more lopsided than I remember it.

Anderson didn't really land much of anything solid except for a couple strikes.

Back