Adesanya dry-humping Costa is humiliating for

Guys, do you realize these guys are closer to criminals than martial artists? They practice martial arts not to defend themselves but to inflict damage and to get paid, what are you expecting?

It's unfair to paint them all with the same brush. GSP, Machida, Maia, JDS, Stipe, Glover Teixeira, Max Holloway... these guys have always been class.

Nah it was good, Costa deserved it

Khabib was more embarrassing, jumping the cage to attack a cornerman

3rd world gonna 3rd world

I've been in fights, posturing and taunting is all part of it when adrenaline is high and pride is involved, but I've never felt the urge to dry-hump someone! It's a very weird, highly questionable, ridiculously immature thing to do.
stick to golf dude. Sport is not for you. Broner humped maidana then got humped back, Chisora humped at Whyte's Head. These are just examples comes to my mind right now. Disrespect is just the part of the Combat Sports and its like karma you give one then you get one, It may be in a form of dry hump, spitting, badmouthing, shoving etc. If you don't enjoy that part of the game then you're not enjoying the sport properly. Also People get offended with everything these days. At the end of the day it'll be all gone and forgotten. Peace!!!
giphy.gif

Nah it was good, Costa deserved it

Khabib was more embarrassing, jumping the cage to attack a cornerman

3rd world gonna 3rd world

Yeah getting insulted for press conference after press conference, in the vilest of manner, especially with the trashy fake Irish fanbase cheering at every insult and the pink goof encouraging it, it can get to you, you know.
I am not like that personally because it is not part of my culture, but I totally respect responding with violence to some words. On the other hand, getting triggered by bravado from cage fighters is snowflake material and is embarrassing to read.

Yeah getting insulted for press conference after press conference, in the vilest of manner, especially with the trashy fake Irish fanbase cheering at every insult and the pink goof encouraging it, it can get to you, you know.
I am not like that personally because it is not part of my culture, but I totally respect responding with violence to some words. On the other hand, getting triggered by bravado from cage fighters is snowflake material and is embarrassing to read.
Violence to some words...

Weird... It's almost like... There's a group of people... Who take that to an extreme...

I guess I'm not surprised

Mental midgets gonna mental midget

Violence to some words...

Weird... It's almost like... There's a group of people... Who take that to an extreme...

I guess I'm not surprised

Mental midgets gonna mental midget

Funny way of twisting it. Most people would not even dare to acknowledge that they are being offended when insulted. You sound like a guy who would let people shit on his shoes and not say anything with the excuse of being "the bigger man".

Funny way of twisting it. Most people would not even dare to acknowledge that they are being offended when insulted. You sound like a guy who would let people shit on his shoes and not say anything with the excuse of being "the bigger man".
Nah, I'm just not an insecure mental midget

I totally support what he did and want to see more of it. I want to see spitting on a koed opponent, continued attacking after the fight is stopped, and clowning knocked out or injured opponents

It's a fight if you don't like it don't lose

stick to golf dude. Sport is not for you. Broner humped maidana then got humped back, Chisora humped at Whyte's Head. These are just examples comes to my mind right now. Disrespect is just the part of the Combat Sports and its like karma you give one then you get one, It may be in a form of dry hump, spitting, badmouthing, shoving etc. If you don't enjoy that part of the game then you're not enjoying the sport properly. Also People get offended with everything these days. At the end of the day it'll be all gone and forgotten. Peace!!!
giphy.gif

i'm not coming at it from the perspective of "oh no they're making sports look bad" i'm specifically talking dry humping. it's kinda gay. maybe that can be his thing though - the gay MMA star that wants to (and will) hump you.

You're confusing 'offended' with 'feeling embarrassed for'.. It's super cringey behaviour, makes the sport look like it's aimed at 13 year old edgelords... which Adesanya's whole schtick is actually aimed at I guess.

ricky Hatton did it about 15 years ago. People need to cheer up.

giphy.gif

Unsurprisingly, you seem to recall a lot more humping in this sport than I do. And the gif.. ugh.. I think there's a whole lot of pent up homosexuality here that I'd rather not get involved with. Peace.

i'm not coming at it from the perspective of "oh no they're making sports look bad" i'm specifically talking dry humping. it's kinda gay. maybe that can be his thing though - the gay MMA star that wants to (and will) hump you.
Yeah I can’t vouch for Adesanya Sexuality thou. He may like men or he may like women or both.
bork1}

Unsurprisingly, you seem to recall a lot more humping in this sport than I do. And the gif.. ugh.. I think there's a whole lot of pent up homosexuality here that I'd rather not get involved with. Peace.
Bye Felicia and close the door while you leave. This is what’s wrong with world right now. I’m talking about disrespect in MMA and all of a sudden i’m Supporting homosexuality. GTFOH softass snowflake.

Last edited:
Bye Felicia and close the door while you leave. This is what’s wrong with world right now. I’m talking about disrespect in MMA and all of a sudden i’m Supporting homosexuality. GTFOH softass snowflake.

I see youve editted your post twice there buddy lol things got a bit too real huh? Im sorry man Im sure there's nothing gay about enjoying two men dry-humping, you're just... different. And that's ok.

I see youve editted your post twice there buddy lol things got a bit too real huh? Im sorry man Im sure there's nothing gay about enjoying two men dry-humping, you're just... different. And that's ok.
Boo hoo bitch I thought you’re gone. I lured you back didn’t I? MMA is a game of dry humps you delusional cuck. I ain’t you buddy FIY. Like I said find some beta sports you casual. Don’t act like you’re smart which you clearly are not.

Boo hoo bitch I thought you’re gone. I lured you back didn’t I? MMA is a game of dry humps you delusional cuck. I ain’t you buddy FIY. Like I said find some beta sports you casual. Don’t act like you’re smart which you clearly are not.
Are you gatekeeping MMA to anyone who doesn't think simulated acts of homosexuality is totally alpha and cool?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back