Media Adesanya Connecting With His Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 2020 there's no systemic racism in America anymore. Actually there is but it's the other way around: affirmative action, racially preferred employment and promotions, etc. The entire American system is designed to benefit minorities (except Asians) at every opportunity.
Talk about tone deaf

Lol, he's talking about systematic racism and he has a fucking Mclaren.

GTFO.

Lol, he's talking about a Mclaren as if having expensive material shit is the end all be all to negativity

NZ is known for being the "nice guy country" but even there I gerontee he's affected by it to some extent. Every country has some sort of racial bias against black people to some extent. And you nailed it. He's a black immigrant from Nigeria, which is one of the most unfairly reviled countries out there. Imagine all "Nigerian prince jokes", all the "gbo gba gbu" and "clicking noises" other kids made at him as a kid, even if it's not nearly as rampant as it is in the states, it's still. I'm sure if someone asked PM arden she'd agree with us (you GoshiShun17 and me specifically).

So, better. But not quite there yet.

I doubt Israel faced any more racism than any other kid growing up in Rotorua, great place minus the smell. He probably did get bullied for being an anime nerd though.

O
I doubt Israel faced any more racism than any other kid growing up in Rotorua, great place minus the smell. He probably did get bullied for being an anime nerd though.
Only person who can actually answer that is israel himself.

Nope, you just thought in dualistic fashion. Humans do this a lot.

You could've simply asked.....
That’s weak rhetoric.. You took the time to call someone pathetic, you felt passionate enough to try to shame another person with whom you disagree but the racism you just choose to omit. Am I to believe your fingers were Too tired for any further typing?

That’s weak rhetoric.. You took the time to call someone pathetic, you felt passionate enough to try to shame another person with whom you disagree but the racism you just choose to omit. Am I to believe your fingers were Too tired for any further typing?
Yawn. You foolishly presumed my sentiment. Great job.

Who cares? White people don't get offended by word "cracker", i know i don't. As matter of fact i wouldn't get offended by any word ever
It’s not a matter of being offended. It’s a matter of hypocrisy and selective tolerance. Shouldn’t equality extend to the words we use with each other?

It’s not a matter of being offended. It’s a matter of hypocrisy and selective tolerance. Shouldn’t equality extend to the words we use with each other?
Yeah i get it but that is clearly not happening and will not happen so i don't expect it at all

Him and i are similar in age and backgrounds.. I know his type just based on the way he attempts to speak.

The only "racism" he might have experienced is maybe mild teasing at whichever private school he went to.

As far as most of his friends being white that's the environment he's grown up in.
But for him the "mild teasing" was likely more of a major culture shock, him being from a country where everyone is black so it's not even a thing to him being different than everyone else and called out for it. TBH this would have happened to him even if he would have grew up in my American "neighbor" hood amongst other Black Americans. We would have called him all kinds of African booty scratchers. That doesn't mean we would not love him, that's just what we did. IBy "we", I don't mean myself. I wasn't an asshole or a bully. In fact I'm sure I've been called an African booty scratcher at least once or twice because of my dark or as I say "regular" skin tone and my African esque features. But I'm sure his parents would have had him in a nice area amongst more decent folks Black, white, or any other race.

He seems to have handled it well and matured from it but that doesn't mean it didn't affect him strongly.

I try not to downplay other people's experiences because that is something I've been guilty of doing growing up. I kinda looked at some kids as being weak for complaining about teasing and what not. But really it was more of an issue I had and still have of suppressing my own emotions to things like that and not wanting to be seen as weak.

Last edited:
So, let me see if I understood it...

Izzy didn't agree with this josh_khin guy about NZ being the least racist place, didn't aknowledge his attempt to defend him and went even further calling him cracker and telling him to get off his page???
<bball1>
In the same time, he didn't say anything about the comment of imran.ahmed07 who started it all by saying "don't bring this shit in nz bruh"

Israel is one strange individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back