Media Adesanya calls Holland a "young fanboy" (Olivi interview)

What's up with Izzy calling fighters "beautiful" (Cannonier), humping opponents post - fight (you know who), dyeing his hair pink and growing a titty, and now insinuating how another fighter "likes (him) so much"?
<45>

What's up with Izzy calling fighters "beautiful" (Cannonier), humping opponents post - fight (you know who), dyeing his hair pink and growing a titty, and now insinuating how another fighter "likes (him) so much"?
<45>
What's up with you??? Are you not secure enough to call another man beautiful???

<45>

LOLOLOLOL HE'S GAY LOLOLOL

Grow up

I like how he says he whooped Anderson’s ass after sitting cageside to see Anderson brutally finished.

I've always been a fan of Holland since his debut when Thiago Santos was hulk smashing him and he was laughing and talking to him. I just can't imagine a world where he is in some high level top 5 fight with title fight implications.

Am I the only one who strongly dislikes when people call him "Izzy"? Dunno why, just always bothered me.

<Fedor23>

Back