Adesanya calls fan racial slur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this is bad. Because blacks have been oppressing the white man for 500 years. Can’t believe he would dare call a white man a cracker. Is cracker what black people used to call white people when they were whipping those poor white people on the cotton fields or cramming them into boats? I forget.
You do realize that every race was once enslaved?

Well other races are victims of blacks. If you look at the interracial crime statistics. They cant really play victim card. When a white guy is more likely to get killed by a black guy then other way around.

LOL. And who caused that to be? Holy shit you don’t know shit about American history.

I’m actually liking this thread because it’s exposing a lot of racists, ignoramuses, internet scholars, and statisticians who don’t know a damn thing about context.

are you fucking joking me with your statistic? Since slavery, American society has done everything in their power to hinder the advancement of black people. Blacks are strangers in their own country because of folks who never ever wanted them to take part in their own country’s institutions. There were literally laws and rules that forced blacks into 2nd class citizenship.

I think you should shut the fuck up.

Lol triggered crackers incoming

This shit isn't even a racial slur

Literally nobody takes offense to this word
I mean I wouldn’t take offense since I’m not overly sensitive like most people but it is considered a derogatory term about white people and Adesanya brought up race 3 times.

Adesanya seems to be the triggered one going by his response to a harmless comment

If he thinks its so racist maybe he should leave. If the country was truely racist they would kick him out of there.
Lol Racism exists everywhere are you too blind to see that? No matter where you go it exists. Let me just throw this out there, in the United States, where racism exists in every state, we are going to just kick African Americans out of the country because of racism? Wtf are you on

Middle-class blacks commit violent crime & murder at a higher rate than poor whites. If you go to some of the poorest areas of the world in India and other parts of Asia, it's normal to find no crime whatsoever. Poverty and crime don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.

No crime in the poorest areas of India? LOL. It's surely lessened in rural areas comparatively, but in the metro cities? Fuck no. I would also like to see, say....a Russian historian's take when hearing you explain that one out. haha.

Things like unique rates of poverty and the conditions of urban life actually factor into things in ways you might not see with your "common sense".........

I hope Paulo gets KOed for buddying up with Bulsonaro the fascist nutcase..

Ahh the old fight racism with racism.

Guess my question is answered, he is as dumb as his blonde slim shady doo.

To paraphrase Louis CK - "Damnit, he called me a cracker. Bringing me back to owning land and people"

as funny as louis CK is, it's pretty fucked up to accuse somebody of owning slaves if their family didn't.

let me take you to Manila, Philippines where I grew up. And oh my god, you’re telling me about India? Does a girl getting gang raped with a metal pipe and left to die ring a bell?

whoa

You're proving nothing. I wasn't saying there's no crime in India and other parts of Asia. I was thinking specifically about rural villages in India and other parts of Asia. I should've been clearer. Those rural villages have a very strong sense of community and as a result, crime is extremely rare there, if not non-existent. There are plenty of poverty-stricken communities in this world that have little-to-no crime in them.

You're proving nothing. I wasn't saying there's no crime in India and other parts of Asia. I was thinking specifically about rural villages in India and other parts of Asia. I should've been clearer. Those rural villages have a very strong sense of community and as a result, crime is extremely rare there, if not non-existent. There are plenty of poverty-stricken communities in this world that have little-to-no crime in them.

ohhhh reallly. I will show you some stats and some news articles from the rural parts of India and I will find a bunch from the Philippines too. Just you wait. Juuuuuuust you wait.

Looks like you came to the wrong place. You aren't going to find many white people upset about being called a cracker. Although I prefer to be called a honkey because it's much funnier.
Im obviously not talking to you if you aren't posting anything butthurt. Your response to me is very telling though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back