Adesanya and Usman defenders against Khabib have no argument until...

Tevfik1907

Being P4P No.1 = GOAT Requirement
Banned
Reaction score
dfgdfgd.jpg

Until one of these guys tops Jon Jones in the P4P rankings, I can't believe we still have Jones in the P4P, and Adesanya, Usman fans are comparing their guys with Khabib.

- Khabib is the only guy that tops Jon Jones in P4P rankings.

fghfhf.jpg

Once Khabib retired, they put Jon Jones back to P4P rankings, not Adesanya or Usman. Adesanya lost to Blachowicz and defended against Vettori.

Usman defended against former failed LWs Jorge x2 times and, Burns.

Until one of them gets ahead of Jon Jones they have no argument, and Jones didn't fight since Feb 2020, and he arguably lost to Reyes, but still holds his position in P4P rankings, which is shameful for UFC and other champions like Adesanya and Usman, they can't even top Jon Jones who didn't fight since the last year.

Every single UFC champion except for maybe Aljo should be ahead of Jones pfp.

Every single UFC champion except for maybe Aljo should be ahead of Jones pfp.
I know you're being hyperbolic but Charles shouldn't be ahead of Jon Jones even old jon Jones lol

Jon is a PED abuser who made a career out of facing people with severe lenght disadvantages and never accepted to move up and challenge himself. The vast majority of his wins were against older men and he actually lost at least one of his 2 fights to a guy that simply isn't that good.

this Ranking is useless, a WW fighter will never fight a LHW so it's silly to compare fighters that have a big weight difference.

Yes, who cares about arbitrary stats like number of title defenses when you can refer to something as concrete as p4p rankings.

I know you're being hyperbolic but Charles shouldn't be ahead of Jon Jones even old jon Jones lol
You’re probably not wrong but I think pfp should be taken on a fight by fight basis. Jones barley squeaked by Reyes while Charles put away Chandler, even though he faced adversity. The fight before Charles dominated Tony while Jones, again barley squeaked by Santos. Again you’re probably right but it might be closer than you think.

Usman is ahead of Khabib all time and P4P now IMO. It's hard to accept for Khabib fans, but the numbers and performances just don't lie. And with everyone win Usman gets he pulls ahead more and more. I can understand the argument for Khabib being even with Usman all time at the moment and won't debate too much if some say Khabib is still slightly ahead. I mean it's not anything that is definitive. But I let nature take its course.....if Usman beats Colby then it's pretty clear IMO, beats Edwards and you can't really debate about it.

dfgdfgd.jpg

Until one of these guys tops Jon Jones in the P4P rankings, I can't believe we still have Jones in the P4P, and Adesanya, Usman fans are comparing their guys with Khabib.

- Khabib is the only guy that tops Jon Jones in P4P rankings.

fghfhf.jpg

Once Khabib retired, they put Jon Jones back to P4P rankings, not Adesanya or Usman. Adesanya lost to Blachowicz and defended against Vettori.

Usman defended against former failed LWs Jorge x2 times and, Burns.

Until one of them gets ahead of Jon Jones they have no argument, and Jones didn't fight since Feb 2020, and he arguably lost to Reyes, but still holds his position in P4P rankings, which is shameful for UFC and other champions like Adesanya and Usman, they can't even top Jon Jones who didn't fight since the last year.
A charitable and subjective ranking means nothing. Jones didn't lose so taking his nonsensical ranking lacks logic, regardless of ones distaste

Adesanya defended against Vettori and lost to the bigger LHW champ... Didn't know he was only 1--1.

No point replying seriously to any troll thread when t.s. is leaving out 90% of fighters' resumes.

Also I never like bring race into the equation but no love for the brothers huh t.s.? Sus.

/THREAD

Back