Media Adesanya’s New Puma Commercial

It's a good partnership as Izzy's running is very fitting of the puma logo
giphy.gif

Puma-Logo.png

Seems he's already done Puma adverts before

Reactions: noc
Why did they turn off comments on YouTube?

How is he doing Puma while under UFC contract?

Puma still exists ? They were big in the 80's right ?

good on him for making some money and getting more exposure. he cant dance for shit though.

How is he doing Puma while under UFC contract?

Sherbros spread a lot of misinformation here.

Fighters are allowed to have their own sponsors. They just can’t wear that sponsored gear during a UFC broadcast or in the ring.

Fighters can have as many sponsors as they want away from the octogon

Weird choice from Puma: trying to sell their products with a guy who has no charisma and a flabby tit

I’m remembering sporting my Puma Pumps back in the day when we used to breakdance on cardboard boxes on the street corner.

That is nice, getting some bank.
I dunno about millions though, you wont see ppl sporting Pumas because Adesanya has them.

Not in America you wont but if you think the sponsorship wont pay dividends in the New Zealand or Nigeria you are crazy.

the puma commercial and is only for NZ and theres like 20 people living in that country

I swear Sherdoggers will shit on anything

you can’t win
How is asking a question about Puma shitting on it? I see puma at Costco but I don’t see the brand worn by people. I have kids aged 7-16 and don’t notice it being a trend. I’ve seen the revival of vans tho. For all I know it could be a big soccer brand. And apparently it is a big brand as others have answered the question instead of reading something into the question that was not there.

Sherbros spread a lot of misinformation here.

Fighters are allowed to have their own sponsors. They just can’t wear that sponsored gear during a UFC broadcast or in the ring.

Fighters can have as many sponsors as they want away from the octogon

Okay a fair point which had not occurred to me, but it's still kind of strange since the primary value of sponsoring a UFC fighter is the visibility they get at a UFC event.

Back