addison jiu jitsu?

deadbolt629

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone knew of any BJJ dojos in the addison. IL area? i badly want to join and any info on time and price would be great. thanks.

thanks dude. i tired that tho. couldnt really find prices and schedules. i also tried jiujitsu.net i was hoping to find someone from addison or somewhere near this anti-mma butt hole that could help. thanks a lot tho

Not really gonna find anything in Addison. Force jiu jitsu is in Hinsdale and Carlson has started up a Rolling Meadows school that meets a couple times a week. Otherwise Hackney's might not be too far from you (Roselle) but that's not BJJ.

I train at Force BJJ the pay rates and schedule is posted on the website

www.madeyoutap.com

hope you can check it out, its a very friendly place.

Big Len said:
I train at Force BJJ the pay rates and schedule is posted on the website

www.madeyoutap.com

hope you can check it out, its a very friendly place.

thank you very much. i was actually thinking of coming here. the schedule says tues, fri, and sat. so if i pay 60 a month from my checking account, does that mean i can attend one class per week? i can make tuesdays and saturdays for sure.

Deadbolt629,

Class at Force BJJ is on Tuesday7:30-9:30, Friday7:30-9:30, and Sunday 10:30am-12:30pm.

Hope to see you in class,
Lenny

Big Len said:
Deadbolt629,

Class at Force BJJ is on Tuesday7:30-9:30, Friday7:30-9:30, and Sunday 10:30am-12:30pm.

Hope to see you in class,
Lenny

as soon as i start my job, ill be on my way... work wont let me come fridays though

Back