Adding Insult to Myles Jury: Donald Cerrone

Which Doctor

The ATT Heel Stable/Faction Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Does Cowboy fighting on such a quick turnaround say even more about Jury's real standing on the roster and the hype that surrounded him? I didn't really think about it until tonight; Jury was almost like a warm-up fight for the Bendo fight.

Thoughts?

Jury was flat out cocky and thankfully got taken down a peg.

Donald hurt himself doing this:

Donald%2BCerrone%2BBrutally%2BKicks%2BMyles%2BJury%2BUFC%2B182.gif

Not to many right leg kicks thrown by Cowboy this fight....

Donald hurt himself doing this:

Donald%2BCerrone%2BBrutally%2BKicks%2BMyles%2BJury%2BUFC%2B182.gif

Not to many right leg kicks thrown by Cowboy this fight....

He's conserving his energy for his next fight. It's on Thursday afternoon behind a Denny's in Milwaukee.

I'm glad Miles Jury got embarrassed. He was far too cocky for his own good.

It's not like this fight was awesome as well, it was a glorified sparring session.

Says a lot about Cowboy that he'd fight a guy he had lost twice to on 2 weeks notice...

Not really. people seem to overlook the fact that Jury is only 26.

I was reasonably high on Jury going into that fight. That was a really poor showing. He still has plenty of potential, but after that fight, I don't think his ceiling is nearly as high as I once did (maybe that's putting too much stock in one fight).

Never got the Myles Jury hype in the first place; never felt like he belonged in the top 10, but that's just me.

I was reasonably high on Jury going into that fight. That was a really poor showing. He still has plenty of potential, but after that fight, I don't think his ceiling is nearly as high as I once did (maybe that's putting too much stock in one fight).

It's gonna be interesting to see which direction he goes from here, and the rate at which he travels that direction.

Back