Adding BJJ Schools to database

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, MMA, Submission Grappling, Muay Thai Kick Boxing Academies and Schools

This is one of the most complete databases I've seen. You would be better off calling the numbers on this list and adding them to your site. It hasn't been updated in a while, so there are a few schools that are no longer open. That would be your faster option than to peace-meal all the schools recommended to you.

I'm excited that someone is taking this up. I would love to have an accurate and up to date database available to us. Thanks for the hard work and the initiative.

My School:

Clarksville Mixed Martial Arts Academy - Welcome to Clarksville Mixed Martial Arts!

Thanks for the support and thank you for that link. I hadn't seen that one yet. I have seen others but a lot of them are so out of date or don't have many schools listed. I figured I'd start with the guys that are on here...I thought at least these would be active.

Thanks for all the suggestions from everyone. I'm working as fast as I can to add all of them.

If you can make this really comprehensive, that would be a great database. Gonna be tough though.

If you can make this really comprehensive, that would be a great database. Gonna be tough though.

It is tough. I'm just going to do the best I can and add all the schools I can. The site isn't just about the school database either. We will see.

oops, double post.

I see you have a tournament and seminar section.

Rickson Gracie Seminar on the Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on the 3rd of November

and 26th-28th of November is the Pan Pacific Championships at the Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre, Albert Park, Victoria, Australia

Last edited:
Back