Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

Adding a member to a conversation

Discussion in 'Support' started by Monkadelic, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Monkadelic

Monkadelic Mr. Bulldops

Can this be done with a conversation that's already trundling along? Or can people only be added at the start?

Is there a limit on the number of folk that can be included? I know there was initially after the last forum migration, but I thought it had been amended.

2. Valhoven

Valhoven Iron stars burning bright Staff Member Senior Moderator

Hover over your username in the upper-right corner, tick Preferences from the drop-down that appears, and from the top field of the Preferences main menu, change to the Style (or 'skin') available called Rogue. Now, open the convo in question, and view an Invite-add panel to your right.

Will get back to you on capped PM participation because I think it's changed; I remember it being 20 perhaps but that may be lifted now. Give me a few minutes.

e/ Should be good on number of participants being to your heart's content. If you experience any issues with the sort, let me know.

Monkadelic and Uvee like this.
  3. Tayski

Tayski Stand-up Fighting

I cannot find the "rogue" style in preferences or the invite-add panel. Can somebody help please?