Adding a member to a conversation

Monkadelic

Head Bee Guy
@Brown
Reaction score
Can this be done with a conversation that's already trundling along? Or can people only be added at the start?

Is there a limit on the number of folk that can be included? I know there was initially after the last forum migration, but I thought it had been amended.

Can this be done with a conversation that's already trundling along? Or can people only be added at the start?

Is there a limit on the number of folk that can be included? I know there was initially after the last forum migration, but I thought it had been amended.
Hover over your username in the upper-right corner, tick Preferences from the drop-down that appears, and from the top field of the Preferences main menu, change to the Style (or 'skin') available called Rogue. Now, open the convo in question, and view an Invite-add panel to your right.

Will get back to you on capped PM participation because I think it's changed; I remember it being 20 perhaps but that may be lifted now. Give me a few minutes.

e/ Should be good on number of participants being to your heart's content. If you experience any issues with the sort, let me know.

I cannot find the "rogue" style in preferences or the invite-add panel. Can somebody help please?

Back