Adding a deadlift day in wsb4sb?

Hendersonfan119

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
In the original wsb4sb it has a lower body day where you pick between deadlift or squats, and then two upper body days. I was wondering would it be good if I added another day into the 3 day split and did deadlifts. For example

monday-squats
wed- bench
friday-dead lift
sunday-upper body repetition day.

In wsb4sbIII it has a dynamic lowerbody day, do you think you would be able to replace the dynamic lower body workouts with deadlift?

Don't cut out the dynamics. Just work deadlifts in with your Squats. Thats what i do.

I think that could be overtraining though. I have never seen a workout rutine on here that says do squats and deadlifts the same day.

I think that could be overtraining though. I have never seen a workout rutine on here that says do squats and deadlifts the same day.

SS has squats and deadlifts on the same day, twice a week every other week for beginners.

A lot of workouts have that. It takes a heck of a lot more to overtrain than people think. lol.

Back