Add your local grapplings events to this site!

Shorrockin

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Trying to get the word out about a new website that I just started called www.iCompete.org. It's basically a place where people can submit information about various events (tournaments, seminars, etc) that other users can then set up subscriptions, which are basically a set of rules that outlines the type of events that you are interested in. From here you can choose to be emailed whenever a new event is added which matches what you're interested in.

Anyhow - check it out and tell me what you guys thing. The site was originally created for the BJJ/Submission Wrestling community but it has the ability to support a bunch of different arts. So sign up for a free account and add any events that are coming up in your area that you'd like other people to be aware of.

I really think this is needed for our community because as it stands now there's no one place to get this type of information as you either have to go through and search various message boards or hear about it from a friend. If we can get people to use this website I think it'll be a great alternative if we can get it be considered a standard...

Cool site you should post it on the jiu-jitsu gear forum website.

Back