Add Strikeforce to the Heavies

EVIL5150

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With UFC and WEC merging, and with so much talent fighting for Strikeforce now, wouldn't it make sense to add Strikeforce to the Heavyweight forums?

There is already enough threads in the Heavies, just disregard the forum names. I really have no say in what goes down but that is how I see it.

The HW forum moves too fast as it is without adding more traffic there (imo).

When it was Pride and UFC they were to top two promotions like Coke and Pepsi. Strikeforce is the #2 promotion now if I'm not mistaken. Why not include them?

^They already explained it. Too much traffic in the heavies already. Threads about Strikeforce would just get buried underneath the multitude of banal threads about lay n' pray and how so and so has the best idea on how to solve it.

^They already explained it. Too much traffic in the heavies already. Threads about Strikeforce would just get buried underneath the multitude of banal threads about lay n' pray and how so and so has the best idea on how to solve it.

Most threads in the Contenders regarding StrikeForce almost always result in arguments with/for UFC. During EliteXC, CageForce days it was almost never as "bad", maybe The Heavies should be all UFC &Fedor discussions, then the Contenders would live in harmony again.

yeh and almost never always r my post comprehensibly ruhtardid.

^^^^ Why would Fedor be discussed in the Heavys with the UFC when he fights in Strikeforce?

They should just rename the forums.

Fans of Ultimate Fightin'
and
Fans of MMA

We could call'em

"I love Dana" and "I love Fedor"
I think each subfora should be named after another mma forum; that would make for some good luls(uits).

Back