ADD.....ADHD

And you call me mental. You’re the one with mental problems

Oh you got all upset.
Nice!

I am not the one saying rape is not a big deal, if its done by my God Conor...
You are still mental. Now fuck off and go back to the thread in the waste land and keep hugging them nuts and tell people Conors fighting career is more important than any rape he might / or not have committed.

I got diagnosed about 4 or 5 years ago aged about 40 with the innatentive type which after doing some reading up on it made a lot of sense of some of my struggles over the years.

ADD &co. are as much a disorder as laziness is or being undisciplined. Maybe we should prescribe drugs for that too....

Schools should teach meditation(s) and mental techniques to quell a chaotic constantly running mind rather than trying to quiet it down with drugs.

It is a legitimate thing. But idiots (usually from north america) have this conspiracy that its fake and all a lie.

I am positive over abuse snd prescribing if ADHD medicine exists. But that doesnt disprove its existence and rather is an entirely separae thing. Arent opiods over prescribed and anti anxiety medicines in USA? Hhhmmmmm is anxiety and pain and other mental states and disorders or illneses fake or is it possible that maybe over prescribing is being done for profitable reasons?

It's very common, some people definitely need medication for it others might not. Growing up with a few friends with ADHD I think life is likely going to be a lot easier for the person and others around them if they take their medication although I know the side effects can suck

Some old dude diagnosed me ADHD when I was a kid but really I just had shit parents and that was their way of pushing the blame

I caught ADD off a toilet seat

They tried to diagnose me as a kid in the 90s but I wasn't buying it. We don't need meds, we just need multiple computer monitors.

ADD/ADHD is one of the biggest scams in the history of Psychology.

Oh someone has trouble paying attention to something that isn't interesting to them? They must have a condition lets load them up with pills and all will be better.

If the subject was big titted girls in underwear, your favorite video game or sport you dont have add/adhd. But you have adhd/add when you have to study "insert boring subject."

It's called being a kid.

It's not natural to sit in a classroom all day.

Feel sorry for families who have bought into this.

Anyone officially diagnosed. Anyone have a family member with it?
I am interested in some of your experiences personal or otherwise..TY.
Everyone on the internet claim they have it.

Along with an IQ above 120.

And an 8 inch dick.

My son has ADD, so not hyper, but his attention, focus is really limited. He also had periodic fever syndrome from age 3 months until age 6, and I believe it had a direct correlation with his learning disability.

Anyone officially diagnosed. Anyone have a family member with it?
I am interested in some of your experiences personal or otherwise..TY.

I was diagnosed about 33 years ago. Was on Ritalin up until college when I quit.
Haven't taken anything for it for about 20 years.

I do well in my career, but it's still a constant struggle.

Shit this reminds me of snorting a whole months worth of ritalin in one night between three people. Eighty pills I think. I dont remember the exact feeling but it was something like disassociation with a crazy time dilation. Actually quite pleasant if Im recalling correct, though Id never do it again. Stupid ass yoof and very easily abused drug.

My son has ADD, so not hyper, but his attention, focus is really limited. He also had periodic fever syndrome from age 3 months until age 6, and I believe it had a direct correlation with his learning disability.

When I was growing up, they were very specific in differentiating between ADD and ADHD.
Most of the materials I see nowadays makes no distinction.

Does your child's medical professional seperate the two? Just curious.

Never been diagnosed.

In college, I was approached by a professor of mine and asked if I had been diagnosed. I told him "Hey, if I've made it this far, why does it matter?"

Then, my first job out of college, I had a colleague ask if I had been diagnosed. I told him "Hey, if I've made it this far, why does it matter?"

Later, a boss asked me. I told him "Hey, if I've made it this far, why does it matter?"

I'm in my 40s. I'm a spazz. But, I'm happy, happily married, and never been unemployed. In fact, most of the jobs I've had simply are a good fit for my spazzy-ness.

All these people have asked you unprovoked if you have ADHD? Lol

What profession are you in where it doesn’t interfere?

I can’t imagine having that and not being able to focus on anything.

I have found smoking weed helps with "ADD"

I have noticed due to social media and other things that I have a hard time studying for new things though. I can only go 30 or so minutes without needing to step away where as when I was in school it wasnt like that.

When I was growing up, they were very specific in differentiating between ADD and ADHD.
Most of the materials I see nowadays makes no distinction.

Does your child's medical professional seperate the two? Just curious.

No, he gets lumped in with ADHD, and of course you have to constantly tell people that he is not hyper, but it is what it is.

Back