Adchoice Ads in Forum?

I'm using Windows 10 with Firefox. Firefox doesn't support Java because it caused too many problems. They also have a way to disable autoplay on other videos. Maybe Chrome has an add on for that?

I should also say I don't see any ads.

I agree.
On a mobile device, it's like browsing on a 28k modem when you have a T3 Internet connection.

I don't see ads anymore thankfully. I made a thread in the support forum about how all the ads were making it impossible to post from my phone. So they just gave me a plat membership.
Ive been a whiny cunt for years and the havent given me shit.

I'm using Windows 10 with Firefox. Firefox doesn't support Java because it caused too many problems. They also have a way to disable autoplay on other videos. Maybe Chrome has an add on for that?
I looked it up and it did have an add on but still lots of lag when trying to type.

Thanks for all they replies. Just to point out though, I'm not a newb with ads. I've been running an adblocker for like 5 years at least. There were never any ads here until yesterday for me. Like I said, I thought I had a virus. Something here changed.

It took like 10 times longer to type this too. I'm done here for a while...

I have no issues, i use my ipad and my laptop.

My laptop has ad block built in which i have no clue how to modify, its mozilla browser firefox what i use they just added it and it kinda bothers me since i cant read comments on articles or see videos because ad blocker blocks me from seeing them.

the ads dont bother me since i know this is the only way sherdog makes revenue, unless they got malware

I'm also getting logged out after a minute or so of in activity (i.e. reading a thread.)

Back