ADCC replay issues?

fanboysareevil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey guys, I ordered the ADCC stream today and can now only get the 24 minutes or so on the BudoVideos site and was wondering if that was true for everyone and if anyone knew how to fix it? I traveled to train a little today so I couldn't enjoy it live.

Apologies if this is covered in the main thread but I'm avoiding spoilers if I can.

I'm having the same issue. I want to watch the replay, and it's only playing the first 25 minutes.

I logged out and then refreshed. Try that. Now I got the whole 3 1/2 hours.

I logged out and then refreshed. Try that. Now I got the whole 3 1/2 hours.

Thats not the whole thing.

The stream broke 3 times and has been put into 3 separate sections.

The first section had some of the first rounds of the +99kg

The second section had the rest of the first rounds and the second rounds upto halfway through Keenan/Calasans (2nd round 88kg).

Third section was the rest of the second round matches and the superfight.

The 3.5 hour section is the second one.

I just got a PM from Budo Jake on twitter saying that the rest of the stream is being put up now

I'm still only seeing the 3:20:00 video. Anyone else getting anything different?

Still not fixed. I'm trying to hide from social media, etc spoilers so would be nice to get the replay up and running.

I wonder if I can get half my money back since we can't watch half the day's matches and already know the results. Meanwhile they're putting matches up on Youtube. Very disappointing.

Unreliable streams are why I have trust issues. I need to see if Cummings beat Tanquinho! Up until the point when the stream broke, that's when I went to bed as well, all of my "to win" guys were still in and had won. -.-

ADCC day 1 replay is now available.

To watch (or re-watch) day 1 of the broadcast, just go to http://www.budovideos.com/adcc2015

So many great matches today and much more to come tomorrow - including the superfight with Galvao and Cyborg!

ADCC day 1 replay is now available.

To watch (or re-watch) day 1 of the broadcast, just go to http://www.budovideos.com/adcc2015

So many great matches today and much more to come tomorrow - including the superfight with Galvao and Cyborg!

Great that the video eventually made it up, but posting it at 11:30pm is unacceptable, as is downgrading the stream to a VHS quality vimeo video.

Back