ADCC Bracket.

I don't see how people think Keenan is a lock for his division. Romulo Barral is in there, who beat Keenan last year, and Yuri Simoes has also beaten him. On his side of the bracket he also has to get past Calasans, and the winner of Lovato/Chsiev, and while I think he can win both those matches they won't come easy.

I think we're getting a Romulo Vs Keenan final again. I'm picking Keenan because I feel he should of won last time. Didn't he like pull guard or something at the wrong time and lose a point? Thought that he was winning until that happened.

I think we're getting a Romulo Vs Keenan final again. I'm picking Keenan because I feel he should of won last time. Didn't he like pull guard or something at the wrong time and lose a point? Thought that he was winning until that happened.

I don't remember. All I'm saying is he's not going to just walk through these guys. I like Keenan and think he might win it, but every tournament since he's reached black belt, people pick him to win, and he's always close but hasn't won any of the big ones.

I think he pulled guard off a failed takedown, and the rules are that you have to fight for it for like 3 seconds to not get a penalty for the guard pull. Keenan didn't fight for it long enough IIRC, and got penalized.

Back