ADCC 2015 Discussion Thread

Just picked this up as well. 8:45PM... not a bad time to start for me. I like that I can rewind while it's live, but I don't see a mat switch button.

Also, event is starting from over 99kg to the lightest...

Over hearing the video guy giving some other guy pretty basic instructions on how to run a camera. Yikes...

Also if you guys see any sequences you want gifs of, note down the time on the stream and what mat (if there is the option to switch) and I will start a thread later, post the times up and I can try get to making them (no promises! giffing live streams is a lot of work)

Also if you guys see any sequences you want gifs of, note down the time on the stream and what mat (if there is the option to switch) and I will start a thread later, post the times up and I can try get to making them (no promises! giffing live streams is a lot of work)

You have full replay until Sept. 30th... I expect a full report and detailed Google Doc, with gifs and sources by Tuesday afternoon. ;)

Two quick things.

1. Cant wait to watch Joao Gabriel get started.

2. Shoes on the mats just make me fawking cringe. Even on the fringes.

Two quick things.

1. Cant wait to watch Joao Gabriel get started.

2. Shoes on the mats just make me fawking cringe. Even on the fringes.

haha. yup.

Im really looking forward to Lovato/Keenan/Rodolfo all on the same side of the bracket. Yikes

You have full replay until Sept. 30th... I expect a full report and detailed Google Doc, with gifs and sources by Tuesday afternoon. ;)

It's already Sept 30th here! :eek:

Edit: Sources might be a little light too!

Several dozen tweets (not all from me) to BudoJake and BudoDave asking about the ability to switch mats. No response from either.

Back