Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

This yandiev character seems to be involved in a lot of violent shit

Apparently he broke with caucasus tradition and posted a pic of himself with his wife online. Ended up in a shootout with his cousin in hospital.

View attachment 814259

"A man should be restrained, never praise his wife with outsiders, and do not show off his relationship with his wife,” the traditions of the Ingush people say. One of the representatives of a well-known Ingush family repeatedly condemned Adam for improper emotions both in his “instagram” and in conversation with common acquaintances. And while the opposing sides exchanged taunts in the web, in the native land of the sportsman the conflict ended in a skirmish and shooting.

https://mmaimports.com/2017/05/mma-...fter-making-instagram-comment-about-his-wife/

His wife's nickname should be "Beard".

I really hope this POS will go to jail

True -
I wonder if Kharitonov is low on cash, given the cause of this fiasco. I also wonder if he's hoping to get a massive damages claim in court (which may also explain him not fighting back), given that the ufc creep's daddy is loaded.
I would hope he could, but given it is Russia, and his dad is rich, I highly doubt the court would side with Kharitonov. Russia is more corrupt than the US and he probably wouldn’t get in trouble here. Fucking disgusting though, especially if he did use brass knuckles, almost like he’s trying to get famous ala Jorge Masvidal. Total scumbag move, at least Leon was talking shit. Sergey was just like hey since you got a Lamborghini and a bunch of money, you mind giving me that money you owe me. Miserable little cunt.

Yes thats right,but punching a guy with his hands in his pockets is still a sucker punch,cheap shot,whatever you want to call it.
True, but that's how it is in real life.

A slightly different angle -
One thing is certain is that this truly was due to a financial disagreement - the ufc creep kept saying 'I owe you what?' I suppose it doesn't make much sense calling him ufc creep given that he fought in the ufc only once 2 years ago (he hasn't fought since) - and the rest of his fights were in m1.

I will say this - yeah, it was a sucker punch, but at least it was one on one - and Kharitonov is the bigger guy. So, yeah - despicable and if he also had a weapon, he should be locked up. Then again, apparently his daddy is loaded, so I doubt much will come off of this - at least in the legal system.

As many may recall, Khabib Mcgreggor fiasco started because Khabib had a face-off with another russian dude - only in that case, the russian dude was by himself, while khabib brought his whole crew, which was despicable and idiotic at best, which is why i don't get the whole worship of khabib - as a person, he's a creep.

Khabib didnt do nothin to Artem. And He didnt "bring" his crew. They happened to run into him by chance.

I thought it was rather peculiar that both beatdowns were recorded on smartphones. The first one - where the ufc creep attacks a dude from aside... there was no way anyone would have expected that to happen, yet it was filmed. I mean, Kharitonov bit... OK, maybe someone saw Kharitonov, who is a fairy big name, I get it - but the first one - same night? Methinks the dude recording this knew what was going to happen and was probably working with/for the ufc creep?

Anyways - it's another oddity to consider.
Agreed.

Sergei's interview post 'fight'. I haven't seen it yet -
But it seems like brass was used by the ufc creep after all - Kharitonov said that the creep always carries a brass with him and it seems like he was carrying one this time as well.

Sucker punched with brass and still didn't dropped him. That guy is the ultimate pussy and I would gladly pay for a PPV to see Sergei kill him in the cage

Kharitonov is 1-1 with Anderson Silva in kickboxing
He also has a win over Overeem

That's a scumbag who committed assault. Anybody making excuses for him is just some pretentious wannabe asswipe who needs to be assaulted and then told not to betray the G-code and report it to the police. Grow the fuck up and join society. That was a scumbag move. And even in that other realm where the intellectual children are playing Red Team/Blue Team in the streetz, it was quite cowardly.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Some fuckers need to get locked up with Ngannou where only one man leaves. This is one of them.

Seriously.
You dont pay a debt for 2 years,and then you attack the man you owe money to? Who would ever wanna do business with a fuckin scumbag like that?

I’ve heard this as a joke before. Somethin like :

“Mike Perry is the kind of guy to ask to lend money and then attack you when you ask for it back”

What a shitty individual

Sergei's interview post 'fight'. I haven't seen it yet -
But it seems like brass was used by the ufc creep after all - Kharitonov said that the creep always carries a brass with him and it seems like he was carrying one this time as well.

So, I saw the video
- the story goes like this - Adam once upon a time was a friend of Sergei - at one point he had a fight with someone - had a broken jaw and there was a potential hit order on his life. Sergei at that time was about to leave to Thailand for training and he invited Adam to join him (with Adam's wife) - he put them in a nice hotel (Adam had financial issues back then) - he even paid for their ticket back home, since they were out of money.
A bit later, Adam asked Sergei for a loan - promising to return next month. Next month he asked for another loan - and then another and another. Eventually, Sergei stopped giving him more money, since he had his own financial problems and wasn't sure that Adam would ever pay back any of the money he had given him up to that point.
Later, Sergei introduced Adam to his businessman friend - he told his friend that Adam was in a difficult situation and needed help. He later learned that his friend gave Adam 20 thousand dollars as a gift when Adam's wife gave birth. At some point, Adam started asking Sergei's friend for a loan - saying that he needed money for training - 5 thousand dollars per month - and that he would give the money as soon as he was able to. After many months of these 5 thousand dollar/month payments, Sergei's friend also stopped giving more money due to his own financial difficulties. Adam has not returned any of the money to either Sergei or his friend.

Sergei started telling his own friends not to loan any money to Adam because Adam never returned his loans - and in one instance, a friend of Sergei wanted to make an advertisement deal with Adam and asked Sergei about him - Sergei told him that Adam took a fair amount of money and never returned it - the deal between Sergei's friend and Adam was not finallized - potentially because of what Sergei said. Adam started to get pissy and called Sergei, saying, 'why are you telling people of what should be strictly between you and me?'
Sergei told him that he should return the money and then Sergei won't have anything bad to say. Anyways - they both moved on -

There was a bit more - but let's fast track to the day of the 'fight', if you want to call it that.
Sergei arrived at the event (i presume it was a fight event) - he gave the champion some award and then saw a friend - they said hi to each other - then Adam showed up and said that he wanted to talk to Sergei outside (keep in mind, Sergei did not yet know that Adam beat up one of Sergei's friends earlier that day - Sergei said that if he had known, he wouldn't have gone outside with Adam). Sergei figured maybe Adam grew a bit of conscience and wanted to return the money. He was completely relaxed and had no idea what was coming. When outside, Adam said 'Do I owe you money?' Sergei said 'yeah - you owe me some money'. Adam cursed in one way or another (Sergei can't recall exact words) and that's when the punching began (see the fight video for details). Sergei did confirm that Adam used a brass - which is what broke the orbital bone.

Interviewer asked - why would a son of one of the wealthiest people in the region have a perpetual need for loans? Sergei doesn't know - but he does know that according to Adam's dad's wishes, Adam was supposed to marry a girl of another uber rich dude, but Adam chose to marry another girl.

Sergei thinks this whole thing was staged by Adam - he wanted to get on the video him knocking out heavyweight Kharitonov - which is why there were so many cameras around filming the whole thing. I agree - the beatdown earlier that day was also recorded by one of Adam's shills.

My opinion - Adam is a real piece of work and is in a need of justice being served. I have a suspicion that Adam's daddy ain't paying his bills after all - otherwise it is doubtful that Adam would ever have such financial problems. Then again, we need to keep in mind that Adam is one of those loan creeps - I've met them before - they ask for a loan and when you ask for the money back, they make it sound like you are asking them for a loan and give you the look 'how dare you?'

Last edited:
Back