Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

To all the people crying sucker punch, do you’d regularly tell people in the streets before a fight “sir, we are about to engage in fisticuffs. Please get into your fighting stance so we can begin.” Because I’m taking your head off the second you are even considering that type of posture
Russian journalists found posts at social media of Yandiev where he calls Kharitonov friend, brother. Maybe Kharitonov didn't expect his "friend" and "brother" to punch him?

That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.
That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

Spoken like a true, insecure coward. Yes, that was by all/any definition (expect yours, I guess) a sucker-punch. Sergie was hands-down, just in front of him talking, and Yandiev threw without any warning/consent/respect. He literally surprised him, in public, in a store, by suddenly unleashing a series of punches, from his waist, before Sergie could even know he was in a fight. If you want to be contrarian for no reason other than to side with cowardly behavior, that's weird, but on you. But saying "he did what he was supposed to do" makes you an insecure small-cock or a chihuahua. Your pick.

A slightly different angle -
One thing is certain is that this truly was due to a financial disagreement - the ufc creep kept saying 'I owe you what?' I suppose it doesn't make much sense calling him ufc creep given that he fought in the ufc only once 2 years ago (he hasn't fought since) - and the rest of his fights were in m1.

I will say this - yeah, it was a sucker punch, but at least it was one on one - and Kharitonov is the bigger guy. So, yeah - despicable and if he also had a weapon, he should be locked up. Then again, apparently his daddy is loaded, so I doubt much will come off of this - at least in the legal system.

As many may recall, Khabib Mcgreggor fiasco started because Khabib had a face-off with another russian dude - only in that case, the russian dude was by himself, while khabib brought his whole crew, which was despicable and idiotic at best, which is why i don't get the whole worship of khabib - as a person, he's a creep.

To all the people crying sucker punch, do you’d regularly tell people in the streets before a fight “sir, we are about to engage in fisticuffs. Please get into your fighting stance so we can begin.” Because I’m taking your head off the second you are even considering that type of posture
umm... usually there's body language and stuff that tells you shit is about to go down.
Imagine you are talking to your mother/brother - hands in your pockets - and the next moment she/he hits you with a frying pan. Not much of a street fight, is it?

meanwhile in Russia....

That's an assault in front of multiple police..pretty crazy
As they start video taping on their cell phones. Russia is a unique place.

As they start video taping on their cell phones. Russia is a unique place.
I thought it was rather peculiar that both beatdowns were recorded on smartphones. The first one - where the ufc creep attacks a dude from aside... there was no way anyone would have expected that to happen, yet it was filmed. I mean, Kharitonov bit... OK, maybe someone saw Kharitonov, who is a fairy big name, I get it - but the first one - same night? Methinks the dude recording this knew what was going to happen and was probably working with/for the ufc creep?

Anyways - it's another oddity to consider.

Look at his highlight reel first highlight is sucker punch not in a ring!!

I thought it was rather peculiar that both beatdowns were recorded on smartphones. The first one - where the ufc creep attacks a dude from aside... there was no way anyone would have expected that to happen, yet it was filmed. I mean, Kharitonov bit... OK, maybe someone saw Kharitonov, who is a fairy big name, I get it - but the first one - same night? Methinks the dude recording this knew what was going to happen and was probably working with/for the ufc creep?

Anyways - it's another oddity to consider.
Look at the highlight vid someone posted in this thread. Dudes first highlight is of him in a street fight. This guy seems like a self absorbed rich kid that can do whatever he wants with no repercussions because daddy’s got money. Juice to the gills and beat up whoever I want. Kinda seems like a Russian Dan Bilzerian but at least Dan isn’t that much of a psychopath.

Look at the highlight vid someone posted in this thread. Dudes first highlight is of him in a street fight. This guy seems like a self absorbed rich kid that can do whatever he wants with no repercussions because daddy’s got money. Juice to the gills and beat up whoever I want. Kinda seems like a Russian Dan Bilzerian but at least Dan isn’t that much of a psychopath.
True -
I wonder if Kharitonov is low on cash, given the cause of this fiasco. I also wonder if he's hoping to get a massive damages claim in court (which may also explain him not fighting back), given that the ufc creep's daddy is loaded.

Push to get it started so the guy has time to atleast take his hands out of his pocket. You can't feel good about smashing a guy up who had his hands in his pockets. I get you though. Confrontations like that end up in fist fights. These guys were friends though, makes it different. Not just 2 dudes jn the street having a Confrontation. Makes it a sucker move

Actually I remembered that pupil of Oleinik Sosnovskiy is in prison (I think) and there wasn't info about his release from UFC. And I think the same situation with that Polish LHW guy who was arrested for some crimes (and I think he had some background as a football hooligan). So maybe UFC will do nothing with Yandiev.

Since he have not fought in two years and now hitting Sergey it will look extremely bad if he will get a fight in Ufc again.

He just had one chance to "win" that fight and given the surrounding circumstances as well, and he did it that way.

umm... usually there's body language and stuff that tells you shit is about to go down.
Imagine you are talking to your mother/brother - hands in your pockets - and the next moment she/he hits you with a frying pan. Not much of a street fight, is it?
I guess these badasses just stay ready 24/7. Sitting, having a nice meal with your brother and he looks at you kinda funny? Take his fucking head off. No questions asked. Watching tv and your mom asks if you took the trash out? Fuck her up. She was being confrontational.

this wasnt a rando tho this was a "friend" if your friend is angry with u and come up to you are u gunna feel the same threat and be ready to throw down probably not, thats why it was dirty

A slightly different angle -
One thing is certain is that this truly was due to a financial disagreement - the ufc creep kept saying 'I owe you what?' I suppose it doesn't make much sense calling him ufc creep given that he fought in the ufc only once 2 years ago (he hasn't fought since) - and the rest of his fights were in m1.

I will say this - yeah, it was a sucker punch, but at least it was one on one - and Kharitonov is the bigger guy. So, yeah - despicable and if he also had a weapon, he should be locked up. Then again, apparently his daddy is loaded, so I doubt much will come off of this - at least in the legal system.

As many may recall, Khabib Mcgreggor fiasco started because Khabib had a face-off with another russian dude - only in that case, the russian dude was by himself, while khabib brought his whole crew, which was despicable and idiotic at best, which is why i don't get the whole worship of khabib - as a person, he's a creep.

This coward sucker punched 2 guys with brass knuckles. Sergei would literally kill this pussy if they fight in the cage

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.

Sergei went up to him with his hands in his pockets to talk about money Yandiev owed him, and you two are jerking off Yandiev for suckering him. Pathetic. Not that this surprises me from Sherdog.

Back