Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

OK, let's see, Datsik committed multiple felonies and escaped an insane assylum. Yet Russian authorities allow him and another weirdo to do vigilante justice. They broke into whore houses and paraded johns and hookers around the streets naked... There's even videos of it. The Russian authorities did nothing to stop them.
Vigilante justice is running rampant in Russia. It's like the Wild West out there.
I dont know enough about the Datsik Situation to comment on that, but that seems like a whole different story than punching someone in the face in front of police. Its more comparable to the whole Conor incident.
Pretty sure yandiev will have to atleast pay a penalty.

People that get upset WHEN THEY OWE YOU money are some of the worst people.

I've dealt with that myself.
Yep. It's why I say no to anyone who asks to borrow money. Too many times they'll tell you oh I'll pay you on my next cheque. Next cheque comes and all of a sudden there's an excuse not to pay and they act mad anytime you bring it up after that as if you'd agreed to let them pay it back whenever they want.

Had a friend who wanted to use my credit card to enter a draw. I asked for the link he wanted to use it for. Could tell it wasn't a legit site and that my card was going to get scammed. He proceeds to get angry at me for saying no. Day later its proven it's a scam and he still tries acting angry at me for saying no as if I was just supposed accept my card getting scammed for him. People are fucking mental patients when It comes to money

That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.
This is n1 bullshit

yep, just like masvidal

I dont know what Leon Edwards expected out of that situation. Mas wasnt goin over there to give him a kiss.
Ya ever hear the phrase "dont start nothin,wont be nothin?"

Lol you're probably one of those weirdos who has "every day carry" even though they live in the suburbs with a bunch of soccer moms
I don't carry. I believe carrying does nothing but escalate situations negatively most of the time.

What I am is very aware of my surroundings. I'm the guy saying let's leave and everyone wondering why then as we're driving away a brawl breaks out and everyone is like "is that why we left?"

I don't like fighting. People get beat unconscious. People get stabbed. People get shot. I've been in all those situations before I turned 18. So I go out of my way to avoid potential situations like that.

I've never understand the fascination with people wanting to know if you live in the suburbs or the city. I've met pussies who live in some of the hardest sections of Chicago and I've met bloodthirsty savages who live in the suburbs in nice houses in nice neighborhoods that won't think twice about shooting you in the face.

I dont know what Leon Edwards expected out of that situation. Mas wasnt goin over there to give him a kiss.
Ya ever hear the phrase "dont start nothin,wont be nothin?"

in similar situations, most of the times, professionnal fighters don’t sucker punch, they have a heated exchange, maybe shove a bit, but very rarely do they sucker punch, why would he or you expect that?
I heard the phrase sucker punches are for pussies a few times though

I've seen one guy claims that few years ago Yandiev asked Kharitonov to do seminar in Kyrgyzstan and that these 2 millions is the money that Yandiev owns to Kharitonov for the seminar.

Aldo, I wonder if Yandiev will be prosecuted, UFC will comment situation to journalists the same as with Imadaev ("we cut him back in Summer")?

The problem with Ufc is that they worship convicted fighters compare to the rest of the sport organization.

There is a reason why Greg Hardy does not do anymore NFL

That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.

his hand were in his pockets coward move

no idea who any of these ppl are but always down to see a good scrap
You should check Kharitonovs fights in Pride, k-1 and bellator. There are some epic scraps win or lose

To all the people crying sucker punch, do you’d regularly tell people in the streets before a fight “sir, we are about to engage in fisticuffs. Please get into your fighting stance so we can begin.” Because I’m taking your head off the second you are even considering that type of posture

The problem with Ufc is that they worship convicted fighters compare to the rest of the sport organization.

There is a reason why Greg Hardy does not do anymore NFL
Actually I remembered that pupil of Oleinik Sosnovskiy is in prison (I think) and there wasn't info about his release from UFC. And I think the same situation with that Polish LHW guy who was arrested for some crimes (and I think he had some background as a football hooligan). So maybe UFC will do nothing with Yandiev.

Back