Adam Benayoun BTS VLOG at Third Coast Grappling VII

Kenny from MD

Less angry than before.
@Brown
Reaction score
What's up everyone.

As of late, I've been spending an increasing amount of time behind the camera, photographing and cutting video for friends and teammates.

My teammate, coworker and all around homie #1 Adam Benayoun recently competed for the lightweight title in Houston at Third Coast Grappling VII against Jordan Holy. I came with him to document the build up, and event itself.

This is a quick, 10 minute vignette of our experience at 3CG. He and I are working on shooting a lot more content similar to this, as well as instructional resources, etc.

If you like it, please share, like, comment, subscribe and all that stuff, which would help us immensely as we try to get this channel off the ground and continue producing content.

Thanks for anyone taking the time to check it out! Peace!

What's up everyone.

As of late, I've been spending an increasing amount of time behind the camera, photographing and cutting video for friends and teammates.

My teammate, coworker and all around homie #1 Adam Benayoun recently competed for the lightweight title in Houston at Third Coast Grappling VII against Jordan Holy. I came with him to document the build up, and event itself.

This is a quick, 10 minute vignette of our experience at 3CG. He and I are working on shooting a lot more content similar to this, as well as instructional resources, etc.

If you like it, please share, like, comment, subscribe and all that stuff, which would help us immensely as we try to get this channel off the ground and continue producing content.

Thanks for anyone taking the time to check it out! Peace!

Cool video. Very happy to see his success.

All around nice guy.

Thanks!! Hopefully his continued success will lead to some higher profile stuff has WNOs continue, ADCC approaches, etc.

trained with Adam when I visited New York and when he was is Hawaii
Awesome dude with even more awesome BJJ
happy to see his success! Great production on the video

Thank you for the kind words about the production :)
Anyone that has trained with Adam can attest that he is a great dude and to his Jiu Jitsu ability- but what's scary is how much better he's gotten in the couple years he has spent learning under Ryan. Hopefully he will get the chance to show it in upcoming matches

Back