Actual proof that nobody tunes in for the WMMA fights

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really dont get why they still shove wmma down our throats, when we have actual proof that nobody wants to see wmma.

whats the proof you ask??

well, we've had women only MMA cards like invicta, how did their pay per view business go?? exactly!
and dont even start to tell me that the level of competition was low in invicta. The same girls are now sparring in the UFC, so dont even bother.

I dont get it.

just give them their own organization so that everybody who likes it can just tune in to them, but please, pleeease get that shit away from the male MMA cards, almost every wmma fight sucks and goes to decision.

for me, its like watching 12 year old kids fight, i have zero interest in it and i know most of you guys have no interst in it.

can we make a poll ??? who wants to see wmma get their own female only events?

giphy.gif

I wouldn't mind it as much if they just knocked all of them down on the cards with the bottom 50% out of the UFC altogether.

These cries wont help

I agree with most of the post but most of these virgins enjoy drooling over ugly chicks that think they can fight and will bash folks like you and I.

Can they take Elias when they go?

Hey you can make a poll you know that and yes WMMA is a joke but it is still fun to see some cocky deluded women like ronda get humiliated.

Both of those fights got boring real quick. Landing 200 shots and 1 person has a small scratch.
Gunner's gash was funner to watch than theirs

I don't mind the occasional WMMA fight, but have to admit I usually just scroll past the WMMA when reading the play-by-play results. If watching, its time for a new beer...or something.

I normally watch cards the next day and I will admit to skipping past the majority of female fights. Most times I skip straight past the results also because I don't really care who won or who is in title contention. I will confess to barely knowing who is in what division

I watch cyborg and nunes fights. I genuinely enjoy them.

Everyone else? I can't watch more than a round without getting bored... What's worse is that so many of them are 5 round fights.

With JJ Vs bullet last night. When it started I literally thought something was wrong with my stream. I thought it was on 1.5x speed or something. Had look at the speed the ref was moving to make sure it was playing at normal speed.

They were moving so fast. The frst 30 seconds of air jabs and leg kicks were disorientating to watch. And it's not explosive speed. It's because they weren't putting anything behind their strikes and had zero intention of landing... It's like they were continually throwing punches and kicks in the air hoping the other woman would walk into one.

Eventually bullet started throwing a few shots here and there with intent though and it was at least watchable without straining my eyes.

Fact is, the UFC doesn't have enough exciting male fighters on their roster to fill out the 40 events they throw per year, anyway, so it doesn't really shift my opinion one way or the other.

That said, I fast forward the majority of WMMA fights, because trading ineffective 1-2s (that miss, inside the pocket) and cage stalling aren't exciting aspects of a fight, to me.

There are some women I still very much enjoy watching. Waterson, Cyborg, Namajunes. The pool of quality is much smaller than the men's division, of course.

That Valerie vs JJ fight was so gad damn boring, I went outside on my buddies porch along with 4 others guys. I looked through the window periodically and nobody left in the room was even watching the fight.

Overall I wish they would reduce the cards or put more fighters on preliminary. Yesterdays card felt like it went on forever and I just wanted to see the last two fights.

The fact Jessica Eye still has a job in the UFC and is in talks for a fucking title shot tells you everything you need to know about WMMA.

I really dont get why they still shove wmma down our throats, when we have actual proof that nobody wants to see wmma.

whats the proof you ask??

well, we've had women only MMA cards like invicta, how did their pay per view business go?? exactly!
and dont even start to tell me that the level of competition was low in invicta. The same girls are now sparring in the UFC, so dont even bother.

I dont get it.

just give them their own organization so that everybody who likes it can just tune in to them, but please, pleeease get that shit away from the male MMA cards, almost every wmma fight sucks and goes to decision.

for me, its like watching 12 year old kids fight, i have zero interest in it and i know most of you guys have no interst in it.

can we make a poll ??? who wants to see wmma get their own female only events?
Purple goof has dug himself into a hole with WMMA. Back when it was introduced, people expected it to actually draw PPV buys, but once WMMA was exposed as something no one is interested in, it was already too late. You cannot simply cut WMMA from the UFC in the current political climate as it would be a major stinker all over the social media with SJWs going apeshit and generating a lot of bad press, so the pink goof is forced to grit his teeth and continue putting WMMA fights on cards as well as promoting female fighters, because he literally cannot do anything else.

I normally watch cards the next day and I will admit to skipping past the majority of female fights. Most times I skip straight past the results also because I don't really care who won or who is in title contention. I will confess to barely knowing who is in what division

That looked like it rolled off my keyboard. Except I just start watching 2 hours later to give DVR time to skip commercials and WMMA, you know the useless garbage.

2 random thoughts I got while co-main was on
A. I could have let my 7 yr old nephew hit me in the face with a pillow every punch landed and I would have more damage than they did
A.2 . Both those girls names almost used every letter in the alphabet. I think it needed Q and 1 other letter to complete

Back