Actors who you can't believe don't have an Oscar

Hehe I watched Death to Smoochy a few days ago. Its pretty damn funny. THepart where Robin Williams spills hot coffee on his balls had me laughing for like 10 minutes.

"Dont do what I did keep your dignity, OW my balls! They're on fire!"

Melissa Leo(Frozen River) got robbed more than Leo Leo.

She was gifted one later though.

Leo Di Caprio really should have won something by now when you consider the quality of his body of work.

In 06 when he got nominated for Blood Diamond i thought he should have been nommed for his turn in The Departed instead, he was gripping in that.

those fucks jerked each other off thinking that piece of shit silent movie was awesome.

No way, The Artist was shit-hot. Excellent and pretty unique. It was a pretty weak year as well so it absolutely bossed the Best Picture category for me. The Help and Midnight in Paris were the only other two that i particularly enjoyed.

Karl Urban for Judge Dredd. I do not think I have ever seen a role so completely devoid of acting.

I was kind of impressed with just how much he allowed himself to be underplayed. I mean he will get absolutely no recognition for that movie, and he must have known it when he was filming it. You don't even see his face.

feature_fightclub1-med.jpg

Leo's time has come and gone with "What's Eating Gilbert Grape". There'll never be another role like that ever. :icon_sad:

I always wonder if it's awkward casting a comically obese person for a movie.

They have to know that is the reason they are being cast.

Also throw in Man In The Iron Mask for Leo

I don't think she cared. She made a lot of money and continues with residual checks.

DDL made Leo look VERY average in GONY

I always wonder if it's awkward casting a comically obese person for a movie.

They have to know that is the reason they are being cast.

Also throw in Man In The Iron Mask for Leo

Took a lot of balls for her to try and be an actress anyway. Being up on the screen like that weighing as much as she did Im sure she knew what she looks like. Took some balls and she pulled it off well. She knew she wasn't going to be the romantic lead in Spiderman. Unless I'm doing the casting. I wouldve broken the casting couch with her

Took a lot of balls for her to try and be an actress anyway. Being up on the screen like that weighing as much as she did Im sure she knew what she looks like. Took some balls and she pulled it off well. She knew she wasn't going to be the romantic lead in Spiderman. Unless I'm doing the casting. I wouldve broken the casting couch with her
That woman is not an actor. She was selected by Lasse Hallstrom after someone had seen her on like JERRY SPRINGER or something.

DDL made Leo look VERY average in GONY

Yeah but that's DDL.

I think Leo's best performance was either Aviator or Basketball Diaries.

He has had a lot of great movies but those 2 acting performances were amazing.

Back