Actors Who You Believe to be Tough SOBs Off Screen

Not sure if been posted. One of my professors fought him after a match, did not go well for him at all...lol
landscape-1476106459-vinnie-jones.jpg

Ok, I'm going to post one thing on here under this forum to address a few different threads I've read on here about one tough SOB who is getting smeared on some of these and I'm not suggesting, im telling you to knock it off. Unless you know the guy and have a beef-take it offline.
First off, biker clubs back in the day were far from SOA stolen creative content storylines. There is a reason they were the 1%. They didn't take just anyone-and more men then not, wanted to be bikers in Chuck Zito's day as an HA club President in a city of people who shit bigger forms than many of you have developed working out, instead commenting to talk shit about this guy. That guy has proven nicer to his fans than anybody. On social media he responds and acknowledges everyone. In general, Chuck Zito is a really nice guy. He doesn't have to be. I read a bunch of crap about him doing coke. I'm not sure how old some of you are, but nobody does coke anymore. Chuck Zito has said doesn't touch that shit. For all the shit that guy has done in his life-why lie? Who are you, who is anyone that these people give a fucking shit to convince anyone. Don't say shit like that about him again. The guy has gotten where he is on his own working for it. He did for himself and maintained. Oscar winners have proved incapable of that much. It doesn't say alot-it says everything. I'll sum up the rest of what I saw with this
The guy is in great shape. He f- s like a 30 year old. From what I hear-he's also really f- good at it. He's old school OG. An ex biker. They don't f- in cars. They get way dirtier than that, their game is their name on the street. That generation has the patriarch alpha biology before they started putting all the hormones and crap in meat products and milk. They developed different hormonally. They had mustaches at 15. Their entire male drive is different. I'm going to say it the only way it can be said-the guy is a beast. Look at the women he gets. Look at how he is able to gently rotate them spanning decades. One is the most known babe icon in the world. Another is the hottest edgy rocker-who is into women. Not that day. Chuck Zito is hot. There is a reason women date him for 30 f- years. Who else is pulling that off? Those older Italians have it. It's a different game. Coke blocks sex drive-that guy lacks nothing. And it's known about him. You don't like the guy fine. But don't tear him down on a boxing thread knowing how much the sport means to him. Don't you have any dreams? Grow the f- up and make them happen. If he's such a douche, then how come he did what you arent and havent done here in life? You wouldn't even bitch slap Jean Claude. He wouldn't even respect you. So to all of you I'm talking about here-stand tall, talk shit. It's not like your going anywhere . P.S. Parked vehicles draw attention which a Veteran biker is instinctually not prone to. So that shit was made up too.
His balls are bigger than yours. His life experience proved it.
Are you Chuck Zito by chance?

Last edited:
Who them folks that you think off screen would be mean, serious, and tough as the roles the act out in movies.

Clint Eastwood is one. I meant him a few time when I work at Petsmart in Monterey, CA and he carries himself as a serious man. Was cool to take pic but you could when he was in the mood or not.

I think Danny Tejo seem like he be another one. He comes off as a funny guy but will check you at any second you get out of line.

George Clooney seems like he is a Take Charge type dude. Very sociable and shit but want shit done his way only.

But who else?

Vinnie Jones (lock stock and two smoking barrels)

actual hard man.

is it wrong i view clint eastwood as the man in the mule and not as the man who did any of his westerns? i mean i know the guy has massive street cred, but i just picture him a weak frail ol' bitch. im sure he's a nice guy tho, would love to hear his thoughts on how jesse ventura felt about him directing american sniper with all the bullshit that went down with kyle lying since him and ventura are or were great friends.

The toughest guys are old or have already died IMO.

As mentioned prior; Charles Bronson and Jack Palance should be near the top. Lee Marvin was a tough Jarhead. Mister T deserves mention.

Now that we've had a bunch of MMA fighters and even Mike Tyson in movies it muddies the discussion.

The toughest guys are old or have already died IMO.

As mentioned prior; Charles Bronson and Jack Palance should be near the top. Lee Marvin was a tough Jarhead. Mister T deserves mention.

Now that we've had a bunch of MMA fighters and even Mike Tyson in movies it muddies the discussion.
Don't forget Audie murphy

Someone should mention chuck zito...

Is he really an actor though? I saw him on an episode of chopped where they said he was a professional mma fighter and boxer, but can’t find any record of his fights.

Who them folks that you think off screen would be mean, serious, and tough as the roles the act out in movies.

Clint Eastwood is one. I meant him a few time when I work at Petsmart in Monterey, CA and he carries himself as a serious man. Was cool to take pic but you could when he was in the mood or not.

I think Danny Tejo seem like he be another one. He comes off as a funny guy but will check you at any second you get out of line.

George Clooney seems like he is a Take Charge type dude. Very sociable and shit but want shit done his way only.

But who else?
Went to his old bar in Carmel where he was mayor. Woulh have loved to have bumped into him just for the photo op.

Not sure if been posted. One of my professors fought him after a match, did not go well for him at all...lol
landscape-1476106459-vinnie-jones.jpg
I always liked him because of Lock Stock but he was a real bully in Celeb Big Brother. I kind of wanted him to be the gentle giant sort but it didn't work out like that.

Back