Social Actor Terry Crews doesn't want to cut off 'Conservative Base'

No but now Democrats have to listen to actors? I don't know Conservatives yesterday said actors should keep their opinions to themselves.

I love how conservatives say that, but have elected 2 to the presidency, and have 2 threads about actors supporting them on the front page of this forum right now.

Let's also not forget how conservatives including those on this very forum got boners over the thought that Kid Rock might run for the US Senate back in 2018.

Only when they are Democrats , when they are republican they jizz themselves and won't shut up about them.

Ok then, since you have pointed out the hypocrisy of conservative, are you saying you will listen to and obey everything Terry Crews is saying? The left think hollywood actors are Gods. Fuck off with your own hypocrisy.

Ok then, since you have pointed out the hypocrisy of conservative, are you saying you will listen to and obey everything Terry Crews is saying? The left think hollywood actors are Gods. Fuck off with your own hypocrisy.
" Obey everything Terry Crews is saying " ?

What the hell are you on about ,how do you even arrive at that , it's quite the leap .

It seems you're confused , it's the republican party that elected an actor and a reality TV star as president as well as electing an actor, Governer Of the most populous state , and there was talk of amending the constitution to allow him to be president too , the right loses their mind when someone famous wants to run .

It's clear who the hypocrites are .

Thanks for this I was very concerned about Terry Crews opinions from 2 years ago this morning.

" Obey everything Terry Crews is saying " ?

What the hell are you on about ,how do you even arrive at that , it's quite the leap .

It seems you're confused , it's the republican party that elected an actor and a reality TV star as president as well as electing an actor, Governer Of the most populous state , and there was talk of amending the constitution to allow him to be president too , the right loses their mind when someone famous wants to run .

It's clear who the hypocrites are .

You liberal fucktards listen to and worship Hollywood. You think Oprah is Mother Earth. Then you criticize conservatives when they bring up a reasoned minded actors comments. So go and eat some shit.

Republicans buy sneakers too
-MJ

This man let some dude grab his balls right in front of his wife and did nothing about it. I can’t take a man like that seriously so eh

Lol @ supporting some guy that let another guy have his way with him. He's a ho that sold his body for the possibility of getting more roles.

I don’t think he’s a ho or sold his body, but letting another man grab your balls without repercussions is not a good look

You liberal fucktards listen to and worship Hollywood. You think Oprah is Mother Earth. Then you criticize conservatives when they bring up a reasoned minded actors comments. So go and eat some shit.
Oprah is Mother Earth <Lmaoo> I legit LMAO
Thanks man

Calm down kid , sounds like you are close to blowing a gasket , sorry my facts upset you .

The tolerant left, everyone.

This fuckwit lmao.
Lol at you thinking I have some sort of allegiance to the left.
I don’t think he’s a ho or sold his body, but letting another man grab your balls without repercussions is not a good look

Maybe sold his body was the wrong terminology....rented his body would be more accurate. He let some Hollywood agent grab him by the Pussy and didn't do anything to stop him so he could land more roles in the future and make more money. That's a whore, just like the hoes that chose to fuck Weinstein for movie/television roles.

Lol at you thinking I have some sort of allegiance to the left.

Maybe sold his body was the wrong terminology....rented his body would be more accurate. He let some Hollywood agent grab him by the Pussy and didn't do anything to stop him so he could land more roles in the future and make more money. That's a whore, just like the hoes that chose to fuck Weinstein for movie/television roles.

All anyone has to do is search your username with 'right wing' as the keyword to see you are a dyed in the wool leftist.

This was from 2018, I was wondering what you guys think of his neutral stance?

It's the best irony I've seen in a while that he sounds like he would make a better Presidential candidate than most the people that have ran the last 20 years.

All anyone has to do is search your username with 'right wing' as the keyword to see you are a dyed in the wool leftist.
No, you're just a part of the more of two evils and right wingers tend to be more hypocritical, less intelligent, more hiveminded, less principled and more redundant. I do tend to agree with your kind on immigration, me too, second amendment.... I would agree with y'all on government over spending but you all abandoned that when Trump became President (hypocrisy).

No, you're just a part of the more of two evils and right wingers tend to be more hypocritical, less intelligent, more hiveminded, less principled and more redundant. I do tend to agree with your kind on immigration, me too, second amendment.... I would agree with y'all on government over spending but you all abandoned that when Trump became President (hypocrisy).

You don't know my position on any of that shit though.

+
You don't know my position on any of that shit though.
Thanks for proving my point about the "lesser intelligent" part. I never said "you" specifically, I was talking about the right wing in general not your specific views, homie.

No but now Democrats have to listen to actors? I don't know Conservatives yesterday said actors should keep their opinions to themselves.

lol is that what you got out of it ? hes basically telling you he keeps his opinions to himself.

He changed since he started doing online PC gaming a few years ago. That side of society is basically ruled by 4chan culture, which is very conservative.

Back