Active shooter situation in Fredericton, New Brunswick

Tiny?

china-usa+comparision.gif

Sad day for us Canucks. :(
It's wee. Like Donny Moscow's small hands, objectively miniscule.
All fifty of them are 5 feet tall and have bird's high voices.

Lol.

Irish is in Ontario and Zer and myself are Albertans. Clippy is in a place with many bricks on the east coast somewhere. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure he is in New Brunswick. I want to say Moncton..?

Thanks for the shoutout @KnightTemplar
If shit ever goes down near me I have the means to arm myself to the teeth, and right after that I'd be doing a play by play here in the WR.

Hey hey dont forget me!! I'm from the west coast and I'm now on the east coast.

Actually, no.

A very long time ago a sniper killed 14 women injuring another 10 at the École Polytechnique de Montréal;so many died because police on scene waited for SWAT as per policy.

As a result, policy was changed.

Now, police on scene are instructed to take down a shooter as quickly as possible using any means necessary.

At the Dawson shooting, police were on scene when the shooting started. They closed with the shooter and shot him very quickly.

There has been a similar change in UK police tactics. It used to be policy for armed response to contain the situation and try to talk the shooter down. Lethal force was an absolute last resort, and only used if innocent people were in imminent danger.

Now, with terror attacks like Mumbai and Paris becoming more commonplace, armed response will, "advance to contact". They move forward and engage any shooter(s)as quickly as possible, in order to minimise casualties.

Hey hey dont forget me!! I'm from the west coast and I'm now on the east coast.
I thought you were in the GTA for some reason. Man, there are a lot of WR regulars from the Great White Norrh.

@Clippy where you at?

No kidding. If you're gonna kill and it's not self defense, just put the barrel in your own mouth and pull that trigger.

Exactly. I'm not going to call someone a coward for committing suicide. I don't even want to imagine the kind of pain you'd have to be in that death seemed the best option. But if you're going to do it, don't take innocent people with you.

Kill a cop in an American city and the PD will only stop shooting you when they run out of ammo.

If memory serves, one cop killer was taken out with explosives because fuck that guy. Police in the US don't fuck around.

If memory serves, one cop killer was taken out with explosives because fuck that guy. Police in the US don't fuck around.
that was the HOU or DAL cop killer IIRC, they used a bomb removal robot to in fact detonate an explosive on the barricaded suspect

had freddy pd pull guns on me once, constables were capable and professional in that instance lol

no idea what the tactical situation was but good god, even on live pd and shit you see these guys bunch up when shit pops off

Now show a map of Canada that shows how little of the country ISN'T tundra.

:)

Canadian_tundra_1.jpg
haha I know. Had he said sparsely populated i would have just nodded in agreement but I had to bust his balls in calling our country 'Tiny'.

So I am hesitantly going pass along some information that as of yet is unconfirmed but seems to be legit from what I am hearing and seeing. The suspect is a known scumbag by the name of Ryan C. Apparently he is the same guy who barricaded himself into a house last year and had a standoff with police. Also he may have "taken one to gut" from what I'm hearing. The guy is well known to police and is a real gem of a human.

Yeah, if it's the one I'm thinking off, they weaponized a EOD robot and sent it into the area where the shit-bag was holed up.

I remember joking at the time his last words were probably, "What the fuck is that thi - "BANG!<Lmaoo><45>

So I am hesitantly going pass along some information that as of yet is unconfirmed but seems to be legit from what I am hearing and seeing. The suspect is a known scumbag by the name of Ryan C. Apparently he is the same guy who barricaded himself into a house last year and had a standoff with police. Also he may have "taken one to gut" from what I'm hearing. The guy is well known to police and is a real gem of a human.
It's unfortunate he's still alive.

Last edited:
We do, and that is one of the foundations of western culture but you can't blame people, especially people like my work colleagues, that may have wished otherwise

Are you an LEO?

Back