Active shooter at Tennessee theatre.

So he didn't even kill anyone, and the police shot him to death!?

WOOOOOOWWWWW

SO JUST WALKING INTO A MOVIE THEATER NOT EVEN KILLING ANYONE GET A DEATH SENTENCE NOW?? WOOOOOOOWWW

The joke about this becoming a weekly occurrence is coming true.

America the country that jerks off to guns.
The land of the free....to die in a movie theatre.

At what point does the freedom for nearly anybody to own a gun trump regular violence and unprovoked death?

Keep your guns though.
I'm sure the founding fathers were thinking 200 years ahead when they wrote what is now a fucking stupid amendment.

Irrelevant 200 year old amendment is irrelevant.

The joke about this becoming a weekly occurrence is coming true.

America the country that jerks off to guns.
The land of the free....to die in a movie theatre.

At what point does the freedom for nearly anybody to own a gun trump regular violence and unprovoked death?

Keep your guns though.
I'm sure the founding fathers were thinking 200 years ahead when they wrote what is now a fucking stupid amendment.

Irrelevant 200 year old amendment is irrelevant.
Self-ownage is the best. Next time try reading.

That was a rifle.
What you said:
"WHo the hell carries a hatchet and a gun together?"

Ridiculous scene, have you seen the "Turn down for what" remix?

So wait, was there actually even a shooting other than the "gunman" getting shot by the police?

So wait, was there actually even a shooting other than the "gunman" getting shot by the police?

So far it's he fired some rounds in the theatre but didn't shoot anyone. He pepper sprayed 3 people and gave one a "superficial" injury to the shoulder with his hatchet. Also turned out to have a fake bomb strapped to his chest.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ve-shooter-reported-antioch-theater/31171021/

Sounding like suicide by cop kinda crazy. Or maybe just plain crazy. Who knows.

What you said:
"WHo the hell carries a hatchet and a gun together?"

Ridiculous scene, have you seen the "Turn down for what" remix?

I just assumed everyone knew how normal it was to do it with a rifle, everyone carries a rifle and a hatchet together. Its like pants with pockets. Hatchets and rifles like a horse and carriage.

Turns out it was an airsoft pistol. Dude was a homeless man with a history of mental disorder. Reports today say that he has been institutionalized at least 3 times that they know of.

Turns out it was an airsoft pistol. Dude was a homeless man with a history of mental disorder. Reports today say that he has been institutionalized at least 3 times that they know of.

So basically he was like

mr-pheeney-shooting-nerf-gun.gif

?

I just assumed everyone knew how normal it was to do it with a rifle, everyone carries a rifle and a hatchet together. Its like pants with pockets. Hatchets and rifles like a horse and carriage.
Ha!

http://news.yahoo.com/official-report-shots-fired-nashville-area-theater-190451154.html

What? !!! A pellet gun and a rubber tomahawk! Was this guy a sherdogger or something?

WTF!
The sad thing is that we often see cries from the right about doing a better job addressing mental health issues in this country following shootings and whatever the hell this is--a position I agree with. Unfortunately the right often also champions further gutting of our already gutted mental health system.

The sad thing is that we often see cries from the right about doing a better job addressing mental health issues in this country following shootings and whatever the hell this is--a position I agree with. Unfortunately the right often also champions further gutting of our already gutted mental health system.

The problem too is (problem might be a bad word but oh well) its really really difficult to get a persons medical records, so if a person wants to hide a lot of their medical history they can. So even if you have a history, if you want to keep it under wraps its not tough to do.

Back