Active fighter who has faced the toughest competition in the UFC?

On the top of my head, In the ufc

Vitor fought:
Hendo 2x
Chuck
Jon jones
Tito
The chris
Anderson
Rockhard
Rumble

Aldo fought:
Mendes 2x
Florian
Conor
Zombie
Llamas

Anderson fought:
Franklin 2x
Hendo
Vitor
Forrest
The chris

I'd say Robbie Lawler considering who he fought and when he fought them;

condit, rory x2, hendricks x2, matt brown, ellenberger, koscheck, tim kennedy, ronaldo souza, lorenz larkin, melvin manhoef, jake shields, nick diaz, scott smith x2, jason miller x2, frank trigg, chris lytle, ninja rua, adlan amagov, etc.
I got to admit that is one strong CV.

Just in the ufc I would say be Hendricks. Outside, I would say hendo overeem werdum.

Lost most but Big Country has fought some tough guys - Barnett, Overeem, Werdum, Hunt, Big Nog, DC, Miocic, Cro Cop, Meathead, Mir, JDS, Arlovksi, Rothwell

Vitor -

Weidman
Rockhold
Andersen
Bisping
Dan H
Jones
Rumble
Sexiyama
Franklin
Lindland
Reem
Tito
Randy
Eastman
Chuck
Heath Herring
Prime Gilbert Yvel
Sakuraba
Axe Murderer

That's a list

Jesus Christ. That is so many generations and eras of great fighters. People can talk shit about him using PEDS but regardless he fought the toughest of the toughest for nearly twenty years!

Pete Williams
Ian Freeman
Tank Abbott
Tim Sylvia
Brandon Vera
Antoni Hardonk
Brock
Big Nog
Brock
Cheick Kongo
Shane Carwin
Cro Cop
Big Country
Big Nog
JDS
Cormier
Barnett
Overeem
Bigfoot
Duffee
Arlovski
....Hunt

Wh
Pete Williams
Ian Freeman
Tank Abbott
Tim Sylvia
Brandon Vera
Antoni Hardonk
Brock
Big Nog
Brock
Cheick Kongo
Shane Carwin
Cro Cop
Big Country
Big Nog
JDS
Cormier
Barnett
Overeem
Bigfoot
Duffee
Arlovski
....Hunt
What is....Frank Mir?

If we're talking back to back to back, and in a row, I'd say RDA/Weidman. If we're talking about overall throughout their UFC career, then probably Jon Jones, or Jose Aldo.

I really don't know, I'm just thinking of fighters off the top of my head right now. If I had a list of all the P4P guys' resume, I'd be able to pick one more accurately.

I'm not knocking him. It was a smart business move. Fighting Fedor is money.
I know you weren't. Vitor only gets one knock from me and thats lack of heart but not so much these days. I dont hate on the PEDs since we are finding that pretty much everyone was abusing

Back