Acting Careers+UFC Fighters = Garbage

For what it's worth, the rumor in town is that the sale is going to be completed. Ultimately we will all see
I honestly don't know what to think of the sale...I hope they don't ruin The UFC

I didn't think Rhonda did too bad in her movie.

What movie are we talking about? As far as I know, she had a cringe worthy cameo Entourage and two cheesy fight scenes in Furious 7 and The Expendables with like 3 words muttered.

What movie are we talking about? As far as I know, she had a cringe worthy cameo Entourage and two cheesy fight scenes in Furious 7 and The Expendables with like 3 words muttered.
You must not remember the conversation her and Sylvester Stallone had in the van

You must not remember the conversation her and Sylvester Stallone had in the van

Probably not. I never watched the movie. Just saw some Youtube bits somebody spammed here. I am assuming you liked it? (lol).

Randy Couture is also not a good actor.

Probably not. I never watched the movie. Just saw some Youtube bits somebody spammed here. I am assuming you liked it? (lol).

That entire movie was shit...Ronda and Couture just added peanuts to it

443935_500_16c653.jpg

If you keep in mind that the first movie was made as a joke, conceptually, it's not a bad experience. It was basically just gathering the people who made careers out of action movies and who couldn't really act (or who were at least perceived as such) and making a giant action movie.

I don't think I saw the two sequels though.

That entire movie was shit...Ronda and Couture just added peanuts to it

Okay good. For a minute there I thought you were going to say the acting was good. I am not surprised tho. The expendables, just like Entourage, will include anyone in them just to get some more views because of trends.

Acting just doesn't come natural to some people and the other half is a piss poor production budget. (not in this case.). Just look at how Paris Hilton tried getting into acting. All the money in the world couldn't help Paris with her acting skills. But on the other hand, I think Miesha Tate did decent in that low budget garbage MMA movie that came out.

If you keep in mind that the first movie was made as a joke, conceptually, it's not a bad experience. It was basically just gathering the people who made careers out of action movies and who couldn't really act (or who were at least perceived as such) and making a giant action movie.

I don't think I saw the two sequels though.

I guess man. I think some of them did a good job. For example, Stallone is not the greatest actor ever, but he did reasonable good.

I guess man. I think some of them did a good job. For example, Stallone is not the greatest actor ever, but he did reasonable good.
For what the movie was, I think they did well. Mickey Rourke really shined.

I think Keith Jardine could have a pretty good acting career getting beaten up by guys he could easily murder in real life. He's well on the typecast thug gravy train. Fair play to him, always a cool dude.

UFC fighter CM Punk was brilliant in The Flintstones & WWE: Stone Age SmackDown.

He was decent in Pandorum. I liked that flick.
That's cuz, if i remember, he didn't talk??? or barely, which is good, work on his strengths like waving a stick around really really fast.

just like this guy
drax-the-destroyer-380x415.jpg

He was actually really good as Drax, not mma but, same shit ability.

15073.jpg

Oleg was pretty good in Predators

Cung Le has been good in several Chinese martial arts movies.
There was one where he chase after Donnie Yen and fights him , but I forget the name.

Just be glad ronda lost and she never got any more parts

To think she said she'd make a better Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot.

Just be glad ronda lost and she never got any more parts

To think she said she'd make a better Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot.
She actually said that?...hahahaha surely you're joking?

Back