Acting Careers+UFC Fighters = Garbage

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can we stop with putting Ufc fighters or any mma fighters for that matter in movies?I don't understand who thinks that that is an actual good idea but my God is it a terrible idea...The most successful mma fighter who made the crossover to the big screen is Gina Corano but still!I think she is sexy as hell but her acting still sucks...Anyway I hope I'm not alone here

I liked haywire and I like gsp cameo as the kicker....

Come on, son...Everybody knows that GSP slayed as Batroc the Leaper.

tumblr_n3ey3vcb7G1rhmne4o1_500.gif

tumblr_no2pb10z7I1rshjapo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0ejwzKgka1qez3reo1_500.gif

Last edited:
I liked Never Back Down though I think that's all regular actors

Jardine was pretty good in Inherent Vice. Not much dialogue but there is a place for them.

Todd Duffey was pretty bad in Never Back Down Again though

Yeah so Mr/Mrs. MMA fighter..Stop going in movies and trying to make some extra cash because TS thinks it is a terrible idea.

Bisping won a Belt after walking off a movie set.

T-wood was in Straight Out Of Compton, he actually did an awesome job portraying Ice T

Gina was good in that last one... whatever it was. Already forgot the name... She really only had about three lines though and mostly just flashed her tits.

I didn't think Rhonda did too bad in her movie.

Those three UFC champ chicks (meisha, Holmes, cyborg) were in a movie together that went straight to 16 year old boys sock drawers... I never saw that one

Yeah so Mr/Mrs. MMA fighter..Stop going in movies and trying to make some extra cash because TS thinks it is a terrible idea.
If you enjoy it...good on you

The movie sucked but Rampage was great in A-Team... it was the writing that did that cast in. I think all of the appealing personalities in MMA and the fighters that are good looking, should take acting lessons every time they get a chance. They should use it as a back up career whenever they can. Even those strait to video movies that these guys do get them extra money so why wouldn't they do that?

Back