Achieved your dreams?

My dreams a constantly evolving. I feel that is part of growing up. What I wanted just a year ago isn't what I want today.

As time goes on, I'm hoping to make more $$$ to live a more suitable lifestyle.

Writing for a professional NBA team does not provide you this? Do you want to live a more lavish lifestyle or something?

Thread title reminds me of just last week where this girl tried to convince me to join her MLM and she was trying to sell the "dream"

She was a really cute chick who I went out on 2 dates with. I realized it was just to suck me into her sales pitch. I told her never to waste my time again.

My father is a good role model for me. He grew up quite poor, but work extremely hard (9am to 10pm 7 days a week) when he started his own business, then it took off, and now owns multiple properties in different countries. His dream was to own a nice watch and a good car, he bought a rolex and a mercedes when he was 40, now he wears a tourbillon watch and is considering the Bentley continental GT.

My dream is much more simple, 5 chicks at the same time. Still working on it.

Haven't even achieved one. Now I reduced my dreams to a decent job, new car, decent apartment or house.

Writing for a professional NBA team does not provide you this? Do you want to live a more lavish lifestyle or something?

No, not at all. The team provides writers with access to the games/locker room, and not as much $$$ as you would think.

I achieved one but theres more, always more.

Frank Dux apparently bought his trophy at a local shop in California. You could do the same.
Lies.

h.jpg

I achieved them at an early age, than lost them. Im not giving up and Im looking to do it again, in a safer way.

Hah, know the feeling, achieved mine, then lost them. To be honest they weren't all they were cracked up to be to begin with.

My dreams have changed and I can't be happier with who I am and what I am doing now. I never saw myself going down the road I am on but it's an awesome ride.

Im on the path to what I want as an adult. But my dreams as a child came to a screaching hult my senior year of highschool when I had a kid then lost the love of my life and my child for two years. I finally got him back and seven years later me and his mom are the closest weve ever been since. so now that thats in order ive started focusing on my carerr and what I want and things are finally heading in the right direction. I have the kid and the job, now I just need a lady. The right lady.

My dreams are to make enough money to comfortably live without stressing about bills, which will lead to many pro bono opportunities and leading charitable foundations. Currently in law school, working very hard, and hopefully my dreams will come true in the next decade or two (most likely two, as I don't like the whole "too optimistic" point of view that I'll automatically make six figures like the extremely fortunate and high-caliber students).

That, and I still have no black belt in BJJ. Hey, I want that.

If my dreams were to be in a loveless marriage, with a tool for a kid and a mortgage up to my arsehole

Then sure.

I wanted to have an office job and a house and a family like in the adults in movies. Now I realize what a waste of time it is.

Back