ACE personal trainer practice tests..?

kokoro

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey all... I'm studying for the ACE certification and was wondering if anyone could point me to where I can find practice exams..? I only have the book because I'm borrowing it from a friend and she has one practice test that came with her book, but she said the more practice test you take the better off you'll be.. so... here I am. I tried google but all the ones I find you have to pay for... I looked on Limewire as well and nothing came up.

Can anyone point to a source where I could find free practice tests..??

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Kaz

edit- also posted on the Stronglifts forum and SP forum but they were douches over there so.. thought I'd try here.

You can buy the Mastering the Manual booklet that has a shitload of questions based on the chapters in the book... not in the format of the test but it'll help you retain info better then just reading.

I'm taking the test in August, when are you planning on taking it?

I don't really know anywhere that will give you free practice tests... Even if, I don't think I would trust them, seeing as how I'd rather pay a little bit to get legit practice tests that will accurately gauge your knowledge of the material. I'm currently studying for the NSCA-cPT test, and I bought the materials off of the NSCA website.

One site I found helpful when trying to find out which cert to get, etc. was this one:

Personal Trainer Certification Course

They have a review program, but it's not specific to the ACE test or any other test for that matter, which might be a problem for you.

i'm thinking the practical will require the most practice, and once it's used once, can't be done again. the only place i know of is online.

Hey all... I'm studying for the ACE certification and was wondering if anyone could point me to where I can find practice exams..? I only have the book because I'm borrowing it from a friend and she has one practice test that came with her book, but she said the more practice test you take the better off you'll be.. so... here I am. I tried google but all the ones I find you have to pay for... I looked on Limewire as well and nothing came up.

Can anyone point to a source where I could find free practice tests..??

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Kaz

edit- also posted on the Stronglifts forum and SP forum but they were douches over there so.. thought I'd try here.

For extra training you can also check the some profession train

Back